Tulsa, Oklahoma – Millions of business leaders around the world search for quotes about business every day and often times their search engine returns to them obscure quotes written by people with uncertain backgrounds and ambiguous resumes. Apparently, this drives Thrive15.com founder and the former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark, a little crazy. Clark adds, “Since receiving some business awards over the years, I’ve been asked to do a heavy amount of speaking events and keynotes. The more keynotes I deliver, the more that not having a single place to turn to find quality quotes from business gurus has irritated me. I am tired of searching for business quotes and discovering bizarre quotes that don’t make sense that have been written from people who I can’t discern the source of the alleged success. I wanted to have a single repository that I could turn to find the business quotes I need when I need them. I wanted those quotes to be quality and to have been written by the best minds in the history of business. And that is what we have built.”
Clark has been the speaker of choice for countless brand-name companies including Hewlett Packard, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Farmers Insurance, and UPS. However, over the past 3 years he has been spending massive amounts of both time and money developing what he describes as, “the most fundamentally transformative education technology to ever have been created in the world of business education.” Clark passionately said, “Much of business education space is terrible. I am a self-made success story and I have bought and read some really crappy business books. I’ve attended business seminars taught by tricksters, schemers and scammers, and I’ve attended classes taught by people without enough business acumen to run a single location snow cone stand. It’s time for the world to have access to a proven single source for online-education. These courses need to be engaging, interactive, powerful, practical, and gamified. And that is what we have built. Thrive15.com is a labor of love and the fruits of our efforts make me literally cry with joy on a very often basis. When you hear about a business owner who has been stuck just barely surviving for 3 years and then BOOM they find Thrive15.com and everything changes! That will give you goose bumps. The success stories of the Thrivers (their term for subscribers) are truly inspiring.”
To access the Thrive15.com Notable Quotables feature simply navigate to Thrive15.com and look at the bottom of the website for the direct link for this new feature.
Quick Facts Thrive15:
• Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
• Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000+ employees;
Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities;
David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and;
Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400+ OXI Fresh franchises.
• Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1-for-1 HandUp Movement.
• Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
• Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
• Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
• The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
• Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
• Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Address:1609 South Boston Ave, Suite 200
Country: United States