Tulsa, Oklahoma – The founders of Thrive15.com are putting together one of the largest repositories of actionable business related quotes ever assembled. This tool is accessible for free to anyone regardless of whether they are a Thrive15.com online education subscriber or not. However, the tool was designed to enhance the user experience of Thrive15.com’s subscribers (they call them “Thrivers”). Thrive15.com founder Clay Clark adds, “At Thrive15.com our entire mission is to mentor millions of people while providing a business education website that is ten times better, more practical, and more engaging than a typical business school at 1% of the cost. We want to fundamentally change the way entrepreneurs learn and nothing short of this will work. This notable quotable features is yet another piece of this transformative learning experience that we are designing with help from the user feedback we receive every day from all around the world.”
Many experts are quick to question the curriculum, the content, and what is actually being taught to users on Thrive15.com to which Clark responds, “Since receiving national recognition for a few business awards, I have been fortunate to personally sit down and coaches hundreds of paying consulting clients and I have watched them transform their lives right in front of my eyes. The event planners who’ve paid my speaking fees and the consulting clients who have paid me directly to improve their businesses have experienced success because they wanted to learn and they applied what they learned. Most traditional education is so boring as a student I felt like I need to shock myself with an electric fence just to keep myself awake, let alone engaged. On Thrive15.com we put a massive emphasis on making sure that our content is practical, engaging, and retainable. The notable quotables feature will allow our thousands of users and opportunity to archive their notes in a meaningful and actionable way. Improving their experience is what I’m all about.”
Throughout Clark’s career, he has been the speaker of choice for Hewlett Packard, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Maytag University, UPS, and countless house-hold brand names. He and his companies have been featured in PandoDaily, Bloomberg, YahooFinance, Entrepreneur.com, and Forbes.
Quick Facts Thrive15:
• Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
• Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000+ employees;
Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities;
David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and;
Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400+ OXI Fresh franchises.
• Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1-for-1 HandUp Movement.
• Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
• Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
• Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
• The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
• Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
• Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Address:1609 South Boston Ave, Suite 200
Country: United States