Tulsa, Oklahoma – What if you could have a business school experience that was ten times better, more engaging, and more practical that the typical business school at 1% of the cost? Thrive15.com founder, Clay Clark claims now you can, “Many schools charge students $50,000 to $100,000 to attend business schools. The experience of many schools such as Harvard Business School is incredible. However, for those that simply cannot afford the money needed to attend elite schools or those that simply do not have the test scores needed to get into schools such as Harvard, Thrive15.com has been created. As a result of years of research and development we can now offer an online education experience that truly is ten times better, more practical and engaging than the average business school at 1% of the cost. We are making it possible for thousands of entrepreneurs to enter into the world of entrepreneurship regardless of whether they have the funds or test scores previously required to get into elite schools such as Harvard.”
Lynda.com, which reportedly has over 3 million subscribers was recently sold to Linkedin.com has proven to be the real pioneer in the world of disruptive and practical online education. Clark adds, “I have a huge respect for Lynda and what she was able to build with Lynda.com. Our reason for starting a company that many have called a Lynda.com alternative is because many entrepreneurs have told me that they want a solution that is more engaging, more entertaining, and that incorporates gamification. I don’t play video games, but this generation does and we want to create a learning experience that Thrivers (Thrive15.com subscribers) can’t wait to run back to because they enjoy it.”
Throughout Clark’s career he has experienced much success as a self-made entrepreneur whose companies have been featured in Forbes, Fast Company, Entrepreneur.com, Bloomberg, and countless publications, yet he seems to be a man on a mission. Clark explains, “Outside of being the best husband and dad I can be to our five kids, mentoring millions is why I am alive. I have personally seen how changing what you know can absolutely change where you can go in life. As an example, I’ve seen a cosmetic surgeon learn search engine optimization and literally triple the size of his business. I’ve seen bakeries triple their sales simply by learning how to make a duplicable workflow and system. I’ve seen sales managers double the amount of sales that their team is able to produce simply by changing strategies and implementing best-practice systems that work. All I want to do is to change the lives of a million people, one person at a time as a results of empowering them with the practical trainings they need to start a business, grow a business or advance in their careers.”
Quick Facts Thrive15:
• Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
• Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000+ employees;
Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities;
David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and;
Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400+ OXI Fresh franchises.
• Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1-for-1 HandUp Movement.
• Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
• Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
• Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
• The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
• Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
• Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Address:1609 South Boston Ave, Suite 200
Country: United States