Tulsa, Oklahoma – Thrive15.com has subscribers in 44 countries and is growing daily with a winning combination of outstanding customer service, responsive content creation, entertainment, practical education, and gamification. The platform teamed up with NBA Hall of Fame basketball player turned midas-touched entrepreneur and educator, David Robinson, to launch the platform. The courses are taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories in a format that is designed to maximize user engagement and the retention of knowledge. Thrive15.com founder Clay Clark says, “We now live in a world of ridiculously rapid change. If you fell asleep for one year, you would return to a much different world. True innovators like Tesla founder, Elon Musk, and Amazon founder, Jeff Bezos, are pushing the rate of change faster and faster, and entrepreneurs must never-stop learning if they wish to stay relevant in a fast-changing world. Companies like Lynda.com pushed the envelope and created something beautiful. With 3 million some-odd users, Lynda.com is here to stay. Our focus is on creating an experience, a community, and a learning experience that is practical and something that users can’t wait to get back to. If we all have to learn about Google’s most recent algorithm update, it might as well be engaging and fun.”
Other platforms including TeamTreeHouse.com, which focuses on teaching coding and web-development, are also putting an emphasis on making learning enjoyable and approachable for the average user. Clark adds, “I’m not sure who came up with the concept of education needing to be as boring and theoretical as possible. People come to us looking for real answers about PR, search engine optimization, sales, accounting, and raising capital. When they get to our website they are already knee-deep in questions and the problems associated with starting a business, growing a business, or advancing in their career. The theoretical, non-practical and non-engaging style of learning is quickly going to die. If I would have been able to get in Harvard Business School, I would have gone there. I absolutely love the practical focus of their curriculum and my career has benefited directly from their incredible case-studies. However, everyone in the world deserves access to this type of content at an affordable price, and that is why we exist. When you change what you know, you truly can change where you can go.”
Quick Facts Thrive15:
• Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
• Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000+ employees;
Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities;
David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and;
Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400+ OXI Fresh franchises.
• Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1-for-1 HandUp Movement.
• Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
• Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
• Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
• The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
• Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
• Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Address:1609 South Boston Ave, Suite 200
Country: United States