Tulsa, Oklahoma – Clay Clark, the founder and Chief Operating Officer of the massively disruptive online business education platform Thrive15.com was recently featured in the Fast Company article, When Every Day is Bring Your Child To Work Day. During the insightful interview, Clark discusses why he is passionate about bringing his five kids to work and involving them in his entrepreneurial pursuits.
Throughout the interview Clark discusses his overall optimism for the state of American entrepreneurship and how his optimism fuels his desire to involve his kids in every aspect of his business endeavors that he possibly can. Clark adds, “First off, I love reading Fast Company, so having the opportunity to be interviewed by them was unbelievable. Now when you think about the overall state of the U.S. economy and opportunities that exists for America’s current entrepreneurs and future entrepreneurs (hopefully my kids), I think that the future is bright. Sure, there is much more regulation than I would like in some areas, and much less regulation than I would like in other areas. But when you stop and think about how unbelievably powerful the Internet can be as a tool for entrepreneurs, the opportunities are endless. For example, just think about the life of Thrive15.com mentor and one of my partners, Lee Cockerell. Lee used to be the former Executive Vice President of Operations of Walt Disney World Resorts where he managed over 40,000 people until he chose to retire. Think about that. Here is a man that managed over 40,000 people without the technology that we have today. Imagine how effective he could be using today’s technology. Lee is one of the most fastidious time managers in the world and a man who is deeply passionate about keeping up to date on all of the newest business resources and tools that are available. With today’s technology I wouldn’t doubt if Lee could manage 80,000 people. I honestly believe that it’s never been easier to start a business than right now.”
Clark is a self-made success story who chose to start his first business, DJ Connection, while still operating out of his college dorm. Clark added, “We are raising 5 kids, 9 businesses, 20 chickens, and 3 cats. We have now become professional cat jugglers. But it is all possible because of today’s technology. What a great time to be alive!”
Quick Facts Thrive15.com:
• Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
• Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000+ employees;
Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities;
David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and;
Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400+ OXI Fresh franchises.
• Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1-for-1 HandUp Movement.
• Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
• Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
• Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
• The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
• Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
• Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Address:1609 South Boston Ave, Suite 200
Country: United States