Tulsa, Oklahoma – Clay Clark, the active Chief Operating Officer and founder of Thrive15.com, recently wrote an article for Entrepreneur.com titled, Rather Than Trying To Reinvent the Wheel, Be Inspired by These 5 Books. The article explains the life-changing material found with Napoleon Hill’s bestselling book, Think and Grow Rich, Dale Carnegie’s How To Win Friends and Influence People, Rich Dad Poor Dad byRobert Kiyosaki, The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber, and Soft Selling In A Hard World by Jerry Vass.
Clark, who is a voracious reader, passionately discusses the life-changing experience that millions of readers have experienced with reading the books. Clark, who is a self-made success story, truly believes in the transformative powers of learning and applying best-practice knowledge. As a result of learning and applying the information found within these books and others, Clark has been able to successfully navigate the tricky waters of entrepreneurship since the age of 16.
Clark states, “Being an entrepreneur can be very tough. In fact it can be virtually impossible if you are aggressively running the wrong direction. Most entrepreneurs and ambitious people have a bias for action. We are all impatient with being stuck in one place for too long. We want to be promoted, we want to grow, and we want to Thrive. Unfortunately, many entrepreneurs are aggressively sprinting the wrong direction. Not only is this dangerous financially, but it can really wreck your life in a variety of areas if you are not willing to take the time out to learn from mentors rather than from mistakes. The reason why I started Thrive15.com is that I realize that everyone is busy and most business owners, leaders, managers and ambitious business people really can’t find the time needed to go back to attend formal schooling because of their current commitments. Thrive15.com solves this problem and has provided a way for thousands of people to learn what they need to know when they need to know it. Thrive15.com provides on-going education to a world that is changing faster than at any other time in world history. It can be an exciting time to live or a scary time to live for many people. If you want to stay relevant in today’s world, you really have to commit to on-going education. I highly recommend reading and devouring the endless buffet of practical business trainings that we provide Thrivers and people like you on Thrive15.com.”
Quick Facts Thrive15.com:
• Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
• Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000+ employees;
Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities;
David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and;
Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400+ OXI Fresh franchises.
• Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1-for-1 HandUp Movement.
• Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
• Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
• Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
• The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
• Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
• Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Address:1609 South Boston Ave, Suite 200
Country: United States