Tulsa, Oklahoma – Clay Clark, the founder and active Chief Operating Officer of the disruptive, online education platform Thrive15.com, was recently featured on Skilledup. The article focuses on exploring the concept of intrapreneurship and what the difference between intrapreneurship and entrepreneurship really is.
According to Clark, “As an entrepreneur I personally want to be the best I can be, and thus I want each one of our team members to be the absolute best they can be.” In a world where more and more people are becoming self-employed, entrepreneurs have become more and more celebrated, yet Clark points out that no entrepreneur can achieve success without the help of valuable employees and team members within their organizations who prefer to be employees, yet they joyfully bring the entrepreneurial mindset to work each day.
Clark adds, “At the end of the day everyone can’t be the leader of company or leaders of companies would have no one to lead. And if people are going to be led, they have to view their manager (the leader) as a source of wisdom. Intrapreneurs make this possible. Entrepreneurship is all about finding needs and filling them and finding the problems that customers have and solving them in a way that people are willing to pay for. Intrapreneurship is all about finding the needs of the company and really focusing to provide solutions for the company. Millions of intrapreneurs all around the world come to their workplace every day noticing the problems that the company has and choosing to be part of the solution. Rather just pointing out the problems that everyone around them is dealing with these people choose to roll up their sleeves and to get to work. As we head into this election year, it is fun to see an intrapreneur in the running, regardless of whether you like her politics. Carly Fiorina exemplifies what is means to be an intrapreneur. She started at the bottom and worked her way all the way up to the top and eventually becoming the CEO of Hewlett Packard.”
Clark’s company, Thrive15.com, is currently experiencing massive growth all around the world as both entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs alike are recognizing that life-long learning is no longer an option anymore for those business people who wish to remain relevant in a fast-changing world.
Quick Facts Thrive15.com:
• Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
• Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000+ employees;
Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities;
David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and;
Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400+ OXI Fresh franchises.
• Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement.
• Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
• Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
• Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
• The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
• Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
• Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Address:1609 South Boston Ave, Suite 200
Country: United States