October 5, 2015 – Salt Lake City, Utah, USA – SysTools today announced the new rollout of MailXaminer’s signature email forensics software that comes with Mission Critical features along with high caliber support features that have never been provided before.
According to SysTools spokesperson Anuraag Singh, “We have been in the online market for a fairly large time, and moreover, have had a technical exposure longer than that. Owing to which, the company is not only standing amongst the industry pioneers, but is also comparatively growing largely faster in the arena of innovative software technologies. Developments belonging to the brand not only portray perfection, but also that, the market and user needs are well understood as well as delivered considering the end user convenience.”
The MailXaminer v4.8 provides forensics examiners with a whole suite of perks, as indicated below:
- Geo Location plotting for ease of locating IP map addresses, which can be viewed, imported and exported. Fully compatible with files like .mp4, .avi, .3gp and others
- Video Analysis feature capable of identifying sensitive and potentially offensive content; such as vulgarities and pornography
- Fully capable of examining documents from image files formatted as E01, dmg and DD
- Web Mail reader support function for the likes of iCloud, Live@EDU, Rachspace & Zoho Mail
- Custodian grouping scheme for artifact classification
- Data filtering support through new rich Grid control
- Performance Tuning option providing capability of configuring scanning speed through concurrency level increase
- Auto Tagging option available for activation at scan time based on filters/rules/patterns. The default auto tag includes, but is not limited to PII number, Shared Links, Spoofed Docs
Besides, 17 new Desktop Mail Clients have been added, broadening the user base. The additions are as follows:
DMG image file, hMailServer (.eml), MDaemon Server (.msg), Kerio (*.eml), Zimbra (.zdb), KMail, Maildir, Dovecot, Entourage, Claws Mail, Opera Mail (*.mbs), Pegasus Mail, Windows Live Mail (*.eml), Icewarp Mail Server, MailEnable Server & Communigate Mail Server (*.mbox).
With the upgrades included in the latest MailXaminer v4.8, Investigating Emails has taken a rocket boost into a new dimension.
For more information, or to purchase the software, visit http://www.mailxaminer.com/
Ever since its inception in 2007, SysTools has always strived to provide high-technology tools with user-friendly interface that offer users worldwide with a solution they are looking for.
As a leading brand, it has simultaneously contributed to an extensive range of data recovery, backup solutions, as well as email forensic investigation & analysis tools, which is lead by MailXaminer – an email examiner tool.
Company Name: Sys Tools
Contact Person: Anuraag Singh
Phone: +1 888 900 4529
City: Salt Lake City
Country: United States