The global fluorochemicals market is expected to reach USD 24.99 billion by 2020. Positive demand outlook from key application markets such as refrigeration, HVAC, aluminum, steel and electronic consumables is expected to drive fluorochemical sales over the next six years. The gradual recovery of automotive industry, especially in Asia and increasing application scope for PTFE in chemical processing, construction, electronics, automotive, cookware and medical is also expected to drive fluorochemical demand over the forecast period.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Fluorochemicals Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020” at:
Fluctuating fluorspar supply has emerged as a challenge for market participants, which are finding it difficult to curtail costs and maintain profitability. Additionally, a very stringent and dynamic regulatory scenario, pertaining to the ozone depleting nature of fluorocarbons has resulted in increased R&D spending to develop environment friendly products.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Fluorocarbons dominated the global market, accounting for over 52% of global fluorochemical volumes in 2013. HCFC, accounting for over 60% of the total fluorocarbon market, is currently being phased out by HFC and other products, owing to regulatory pressure.
- Fluoropolymers are the most promising product segment in the global market, with an estimated CAGR of over 10% from 2014 to 2020. Global fluoropolymer market revenue is expected to reach USD 9.13 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 10.6% from 2014 to 2020.
- Being the largest global market for automotive, electronic consumables and chemical processing, Asia Pacific dominated fluorochemical demand in 2013, accounting for over 46% of global volumes. Asia Pacific fluorochemicals market revenue is expected to reach USD 11.68 billion by 2020. North America and Europe, relatively mature markets, are estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.8% and 3% from 2014 to 2020, respectively.
- The global market is moderately consolidated and possesses oligopolistic features. Key market participants include DuPont, Daikin, Solvay SA, Arkema SA, Honeywell, Dongyue and Asahi Glass
Fluorochemical Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- HFC and others
- Inorganics and Specialties
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights:
Fluorochemical Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- Aluminum Production
- Blowing Agents
- Components and others
Fluorochemical Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Related Reports By Radiant Insights:
Global Door Hinge Market Research Report:
Global Aluminum-Air Battery System & Equipment Market:
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, visit http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States