October 13, 2015 – Wilmington, United States – In an effort to curb the rising tide of unemployment throughout the world, the developers of SCOUTYNAUT have launched an Indiegogo fundraising campaign to roll out a dynamic new system that will revolutionize the way global job exchange market works. Their goal is to make the whole job finding and recruiting process much easier, more efficient and affordable for everyone through SCOUTYNAUT, a fully integrated and cloud based system.
SCOUTYNAUT will contribute 5 percent of each sale to “Nepal Charity Project.”
According to SCOUTYNAUT’s Spokesperson Michael Rossband, “The modern online job board is overrun by bad offers and outright scams. SCOUTYNAUT is a new type of job board that combines the essential elements of advertising, recruiting, and hiring all into one convenient system. Our mission is to force employers to adhere to a higher standard of recruiting so that qualified applicants can get the position they deserve. With SCOUTYNAUT, both employers and employees get exactly what they are looking for in the most efficient way possible, saving everyone time, money and frustration when hiring online.”
So what exactly is SCOUTYNAUT?
SCOUTYNAUT is basically an online service that comprises of two key components, namely SCOUTYNAUT APP and SCOUTYNAUT Portal. It is neither a job portal, nor an advertisement portal, but a closed system, where everything happens within the system.
The IndieGoGo campaign, located at https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/scoutynaut/ offers a range of pledge possibilities. Donors can pledge anything from $10 to $50,000, with perks ranging from a SCOUTYNAUT “Thank You” package to an opportunity to earn for each referral.
For more information on specific pledge levels, associated prizes and referral bonus system, see the IndieGoGo page.
All money raised through this campaign will be used to add 10 to 15 more members in the development team, including specialists/cracks for general programming, coding, database development and also security.
Specifically, some of the key features of this system are:
• Available for any mobile device or browser – multi x-platform
• Works 24/7 for everyone and everywhere at anytime
• The job exchange will be as easy as social media
• No more time-wasting searches – just connect to targeted requirements
• First “built-in” automated national voted charity system
• No need to write or proofread applications
• Integrated video conference
• SCOUTYNAUT is green, helps save paper and plastic used in traditional job application procedure
• Targeted and qualified results for both employers and employees
• Matching System
• Download for free, lifetime following account based on under $3/year
• Full Digital Application Map
• Different Countries, Different Cultures – ONE SCOUTYNAUT for All
• Highly secure and safe system
• An easy way to connect with international employees or employer
• Visual & Audio Signal Around The Globe
For more information, or to make a contribution, simply visit: www.scoutynaut.com
SCOUTYNAUT is a concept, which was born in 2013 after developer and programmers Michael Rossband and Istvan Kovacs realized that it’s quite hard to find job online, and modern technology has done little to make finding jobs and recruiting any easier. They took an initiative upon themselves to introduce a new system that could make finding a job online straightforward, affordable, and personal. Michael Rossband is available for interviews, media appearances, and speaking engagements.
Company Name: SCOUTYNAUT
Contact Person: Istvan Kovacs
Phone: +49 (0) 211 – 8302 3870
Country: United States