A fruit juice is a liquid that is naturally contained and extracted from fruits. Although many fruit juices are obtained as a result of expressing the liquid from the whole or cut fruit, there are many fruits where the distinction is not so apparent, e.g. fruits like apple, mango and banana when squeezed yields little or no juice; rather flesh is obtained which, when comminuted, will result in a dense puree and directly cannot be consumed as a drink. For commercial purposes, processes involved in juice manufacturing differs from fruit to fruit.
Fruit juices are produced and consumed for their refreshing character, nutritional benefits and as a good source of instant energy. The fruit juice market has strong margins and has shown strong growth over the past several years. One of the biggest factors driving this market is the increasing trend towards health and wellness where consumers are shifting from carbonated drinks towards natural beverages free from sugars, flavours and preservatives.
Although the more developed regions such as Western Europe and North America currently account for the majority of the fruit juice consumption, future growth in these markets is expected to be limited as a result of the high maturity levels in these market. Meanwhile, developing markets such as Asia, Latin America and the combined markets of Middle East and Africa, are projected to display superior growth rates over the forecast period. Large population and rising incomes in these regions will prove to be the major factors driving the growth of the fruit juice market in the coming years.
IMARC’s latest study “Fruit Juice (Orange Juice) Manufacturing Plant Project Report: Industry Trends, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Cost and Revenue” provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a fruit juice manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the fruit juice industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the fruit juice industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
- What are the key success and risk factors in the fruit juice industry?
- How has the fruit juice market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the structure of the fruit juice industry and who are the key players?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a fruit juice manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a fruit juice plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a fruit juice plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a fruit juice plant?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a fruit juice plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a fruit juice plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a fruit juice plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a fruit juice plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a fruit juice plant?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of fruit juice?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a fruit juice plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia:
IMARC Group North America:
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa:
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/fruit-juice-manufacturing-plant
About IMARC Group
The International Market Analysis Research and Consulting Group is a leading adviser on management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC’s tailored approach combines unfathomable insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close cooperation at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve unmatchable competitive advantage, build more proficient organizations, and secure lasting results.
To know more about our company, please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/
Company Name: IMARC Group
Contact Person: Krishna Sharma
State: Uttar Pradesh