Each year, on the third Thursday of November, smokers across the nation take part in the American Cancer Society Great American Smokeout.
Acupuncturist Dr. Lori Gritz, a Smoking Cessation Expert in San Diego will be supporting the American Cancer Society for 12 hours on Thursday, November 19, 2015, in honor of the day of the Great American Smokeout. Dr. Gritz will be offering Free Stop Smoking Acupuncture Treatments from 8 AM till 8 PM in her offices to anyone that wants to stop smoking. $5 Donations to the American Cancer Society will be accepted and those funds matched by Dr. Gritz and other donors. The treatments will be given at the Pacific Center of Health, 2615 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 201, San Diego, CA 92108. Appointments to receive the no cost treatments are recommended and may be scheduled by calling 619-542-0884.
In her 20 years of treating patients, Dr. Gritz has found that acupuncture is an effective tool in quitting smoking, permanently. She has been certified by University of Arizona’s Project Reach to help people win the battle to beat this debilitating and life-limiting addiction.
Benefits of Acupuncture as a Smoking Cessation Tool:
• Helps balance the overall body and all of the systems to help create an environment for optimal wellness.
• Reduce your cravings for cigarettes and make the taste of cigarettes very distasteful
• Help reduce jitteriness and anxiety promoting a calmer state of mind
• Improve sleep and help reduce inflammation in the body
• Help to support one’s energy and reduce withdrawal symptoms that include: headaches, digestive disorders, elimination disorders and pain
In addition smokers that quit can save close to $6/ day, $40/ week, $170/ month- over $2,000 per year. In 20 years, quitting smoking today will save one over $40,000.
According to the University of Arizona’s Project Reach, some of the many rewards for quitting include:
• Having the body heal within 20 minutes of your last cigarette
• Nicotine leaves the body within 3 days of quitting
• Protect the health others
• Being a role model for the children whom you care about and for other tobacco users
• Have more time in your life, save money and feel proud of your accomplishments
For more information, contact Dr. Lori Gritz at her office, Pacific Center of Health, 2615 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 201, San Diego, CA 92108 or by calling 619-829-4418
You may see more on her Web Sites, firstname.lastname@example.org and www.gritzacupuncture.com
Company Name: Lapides Publicity Group
Contact Person: Lisa Lapides
Country: United States