From Sciencehr: In an effort to promote the strategy of rejuvenating China through science and education and reinvigorating China through human resource development, to reinforce introduction of outstanding overseas talents, to improve the innovation of science & technology and disciplinary development in 2016, China’s renowned universities and colleges launched generous terms of employment to recruit talents. China Scientific Human Resource Website introduces representative universities to overseas talents.
More information can be found on the official website http://www.sciencehr.net
Harbin Engineering University introduces relevant supporting policies for leading talents
Annual salary for leading talents: RMB 400,000 – 1,200,000
Platform: Providing funds for scientific research and discipline development as needed, no less than RMB 3,000,000 for natural science and RMB 1,000,000 for humanities and social science; Offering 20-150m² office and laboratory as required; equipping important laboratory instruments as needed, while using the available laboratory instruments first. Offer favorable policies for overseas research and visit & exchanges.
Team: Supporting for recruiting a whole academic team;
Providing academic assistant;
Empowering team the rights of recruiting, promoting, allocating and evaluating personnel.
Environment: Enjoying thepreferential policies for housing and family members
Stable transition: a specially assigned person of school’s human resource office will provide all-round service;
Relocation expenses: Providing RMB 300,000 to 500,000 one-time relocation expenses;
An apartment: Provide an apartment no less than 110m² or housing allowances ranging from RMB 1,500,000 to 2,000,000.
Settlement of family members: Help with spouse’s employment and children’s school enrollment.
For more information, visit: http://www.sciencehr.net/uploads/hrbeu/index.html
Terms of employment for overseas talents offered by University of Science and Technology of China
For more information, visit:
- The central government will provide overseas talents with one-time allowances of RMB 1,000,000 per person;
- Providing competitive salary package in accordance with relevant policies;
- Providing a spacious temporary house for transition and providing a house with property right;
- Offering sufficient scientific research start-up funds and spacious research place.
- Enjoying special medical care in China;
- Overseas talents, their spouse and children can enjoy various social insurance including basic old-age pension, basic medical care and employment injury insurance in China.
- Housing allowances, meal allowances, moving costs, home-leave expenses, education expenses for children etc. in salary income are exempt from taxes within five years according to China’s relevant tax regulations.
- Spouse of employed talent will be offered a job at University of Science and Technology of China.
- Children can be enrolled in pre-school of the university (ranking No. 1 in Anhui province), primary school and middle school affiliated to the university (ranking No. 1 in Hefei City) by their age.
- Overseas talents, their spouses and minor children can apply for Foreigner Permanent Residence Permit or multiple entries visa valid for 2 to 5 years.
Terms of employment for overseas talents offered by Civil Aviation University of China
Salary and benefits are negotiable, and the school provides a tailored support system for each individual.
1. Positions of Blue Sky Scholar Distinguished Professor Program:
1.1 Full-time job, annual salary ranging from RMB 300,000 to 2,000,000 (before tax)
1.2 Providing a new house about 130-200m² near school (or RMB1,000,000 to 1,500,000 housing subsidy)
1.3 Offering RMB500,000 to 1,000,000 relocation expenses (before tax) if HR relationship has been transferred to the university.
1.4 Providing RMB1,000,000 to 10,000,000 for necessary scientific research facilities and research start-up funds.
1.5 Equipping talents with academic team, laboratory and lab facilities.
1.6 Helping with spouse’s employment and children’s school enrollment.
2. Positions of Blue Sky Scholar Chair Professor Program:
2.1 professions are requested to work more than 1 to 2 months at university annually;
2.2 One round trip expenses will be reimbursed each year;
2.3 providing accommodation;
2.4 monthly salary ranges from RMB 30,000 to 60,000.
3. Positions of Blue Sky Young Scholar Program:
3.1 providing RMB 300,000 to 500,000 of scientific research start-up funds for science and engineering, while offering RMB100,000 to 150,000 for humanities and social science.
The following universities also offer preferential terms of employment. Oversea students are welcomed to come back to China, contributing for our motherland’s development:
Guangdong University of Technology
Northeast Dianli University
Zhejiang Agriculture & Forestry University
More universities: http://www.sciencehr.net
Company Name: Beijing South International Human Resources, LLP
Contact Person: Zhu Ming, Editor
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0086 010-56225611 | 0086 025-57714779