NEW BRITAIN, CT – 26 Oct, 2015 – The Connecticut Technology Council has selected Reality Crowd TV Media Corporation as a Tech Company To Watch to participate in the ninth annual Innovation Summit. Reality Crowd TV Media Corporation was selected from a large group of applicant companies.
The 2015 Innovation Summit will run from 10am to 5pm at the Connecticut Convention Center on Tuesday, November 10. The annual event, presented by the Connecticut Technology Council, the Angel Investor Forum, BEACON, Connecticut Innovations, Crossroads Venture Group, and CURE, provides entrepreneurs, angels, venture investors, corporate business development executives, local talent, and business service providers an opportunity to network. The Innovation Summit is expected to attract more than 400 attendees.
“This year’s Tech Companies To Watch are just a sampling of the diverse and impressive startups that live in, and near, the state of Connecticut. Representing a larger group of growth companies with huge potential for success,” said Bruce Carlson President & CEO of the Connecticut Technology Council. “With the 2015 Summit gearing up to be our biggest, and most impressive, year yet, I am excited to watch this year’s recipients take their businesses to the next level.”
Innovation Summit features this year:
• Funding, Co-working & Resources. Funders including angels, VCs, corporate VCs, investment bankers, lenders, government programs and private investors as well as co-working spaces such as ReSET and Stamford Innovation Center will be on hand to offer individual guidance and advise. There will also be many other resources including accounting professionals, legal services and talent acquisition representatives.
• Pitch Fest. 50 pre-selected Tech Companies To Watch will deliver a three-minute pitch to a panel of judges and live audience.
• Workshops. Workshops will be held to enhance attendee experience and will be open to all guests. Topics will include non-dilutive funding, investment stages, talent acquisition, and more.
• TCTW Exposition. Exhibition of the XXX Tech Companies To Watch.
• Awards Ceremony. Recognizing the next generation of high-growth companies in CT and beyond. Seven of the companies will receive awards in the following categories:
• Most Promising New Technology Product or Service
• Most Promising Software Product
• Most Promising New Media / Internet / Telecom Company
• Most Promising Bioscience Product
• Most Promising Green Technology / Environment / Energy Product
• Most Promising Consumer Product / Advanced Manufacturing Product
• Most Promising Medical Devices Product
This year’s event is made possible through the help of platinum sponsor Cantor Colburn LLP, law firm.
Gold sponsors include Comcast Business, law firm Fiondella, Milone and LaSaracina, The Hartford, and the University of Connecticut.
Tickets for the Innovation Summit can be purchased on the Connecticut Technology Council website: www.ct.org
A list of the selected companies and their city or town can be found at the CTC website
About The Connecticut Technology Council
The Connecticut Technology Council is a statewide association of technology oriented companies and institutions, providing leadership in areas of policy advocacy, community building and assistance for growing companies. By representing more than 3,000 companies employing some several hundred thousand technology employees, the tech council seeks to be an active voice for the state’s innovation ecosystem.
For more information, visit www.ct.org
About Reality Crowd TV Media Corporation
Reality Crowd TV Media Corporation is a media conglomerate focused on information, education, marketing, events, and resources for the global crowdfunding & startup ecosystem. The mission of the company is to inform, educate, inspire, and motivate entrepreneurs worldwide to start small businesses through crowdfunding and provide a blueprint on how to crowdfund. The company as also named to the 2014 tech company to watch list and has trippled revenue year over year since the last time the company presented at the innovation summit.
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: Reality Crowd TV Media Corporation
Contact Person: Manolis Sfinarolakis, Founder & CEO
Phone: (203) 232-2462
Country: United States