Growing need to conserve energy across various industries and sector is expected to be one of the driving factors for the market. In addition, stringent regulations imposed on cement, oil & gas and metal producers to reduce green house gases emission has also helped in developing the market for high temperature insulation. However, health risks associated with the carcinogenic content in high temperature insulation materials has been a key issue for industry participants. In order to reduce reliance on synthetic insulation materials, industry has shifted its focus towards developing bio-based alternatives for high temperature materials.
Browse full research report with TOC on “High Temperature Insulation Market Analysis By Product (Ceramic Fiber, Insulating Firebrick, Calcium Silicate), By Application (Petrochemicals, Ceramics, Glass, Cement, Iron & Steel, Refractory, Powder metallurgy, Aluminum) And Segment Forecasts To 2020” at:
Petrochemicals emerged as the leading application market for high temperature insulation products and accounted for over 30% of the market revenue in 2012. Growing demand for various primary and secondary petrochemicals coupled with need to conserve energy has propelled the growth of high temperature insulation materials in petrochemical industry. Global demand for HTI materials in petrochemical industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.6% from 2013 to 2020. However, use of HTI materials in powder metallurgy has also been gaining attention from major manufacturers. In addition, novel application of HTI products in aerospace, solar equipment and fire protection industries is also expected to boost their demand over the forecast period.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Ceramic fibers emerged as the leading product segment and accounted for approximately 60% of total market revenue in 2012. Shift in focus toward replacing asbestos in furnace linings and kilns are expected to fuel the demand for ceramic fibers over the forecast period. Ceramic fibers were followed by insulating firebricks and calcium silicate among some other high temperature insulation products
- Europe emerged as the leading market for high temperature insulation and accounted for 38% of total market revenue in 2012. Stringent regulations to reduce GHG emission in Europe is expected to be a key driving factor for the regional market. European demand for HTI products is mainly dependent on imports from Asia. Europe was followed by North America and Asia Pacific in terms of market demand
- North American and European market for HTI products has reached its saturation and is expected to grow at a relatively sluggish rate. On the other hand, Asia Pacific and Latin America have immense growth opportunities in the near future owing to growth of industrialization in China, India and Brazil. Asia Pacific market for high temperature is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 9.2% from 2013 to 2020
- In terms of production, Asia Pacific emerged as a clear leader and accounted for 48% of the total production in 2012. Relaxed regulations coupled with low manufacturing cost are expected to boost production of high temperature insulation materials in the region. Asia Pacific export most of its produced HTI materials to European and North American countries
- Global market for high temperature insulation is dominated mainly by two companies, Thermal Ceramics and Unifrax which together accounted for over one third of the total market in 2012. Some of the other companies operating in the global high temperature insulation market include Zircar, Pyrotek, Isolite, Skamol, Promat and Saffil.
High Temperature Insulation Product Outlook:
- Ceramic Fiber
- Insulating Firebrick
- Calcium Silicate
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
High Temperature Insulation Application Outlook:
- Iron & Steel
- Powder metallurgy
High Temperature Insulation Regional Outlook:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Latest Report by Radiant Insights:
Global Bioinsecticides Market Research Report:
Global Silage Additives Market Research Report:
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, visit http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States