The telecom market in Togo is dominated by the duopoly of Togocel and Moov Togo, which is expected to continue over the forecast period. However, with the potential entry of a third operator via an international tender launched by the government, the competitive environment could become intense. Mobile service prices are among the highest in the West African region. As a result the government introduced a price cap policy which is making prices more affordable. Bringing in an additional
operator could further help bring down mobile prices in the market.
Browse Detailed Report with TOC at:
• The telecom market in Togo is estimated to generate total telecom services revenue of $451m in 2015. Pyramid Research expects total telecom market revenue in Togo to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% to reach $617m in 2020.
• The mobile voice segment will account for 68.7% of total revenue in 2015. The overall telecom market is heavily inclined toward mobile services, which are expected to contribute 77.8% to total service revenue in 2015. Rising mobile penetration of the population, supported by coverage expansion in remote communities, enhancement of network infrastructure by operators and growth in mobile data, will fuel growth in the mobile market in the coming years.
• Fixed Internet services will grow at a CAGR of 19.9% over 2015-2020 to reach $17m by 2020. The government, jointly with Huawei, plans to install 200km of fiber cable by the end of 2016. This new fiber deployment, along with the existing West Africa Cable System (WACS), will boost the transmission capacity in Togo thereby supporting broadband growth in the coming years.
Related Reports On Telecommunications by Hexa Reports:
Germany: Consolidation, Convergence:
Connected Health M2M Market in the US:
Worldwide Major Mobile Phone Vendor:
“Togo: Mobile Money, Universal Service and Price Caps Policy to Boost Telecoms Revenue” provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Togo today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the telecom market of Togo, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research’s databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
• Togo in a regional context; a comparative review of market size and trends with that of other countries in the region.
• Economic, demographic and political context in Togo.
• The regulatory environment and trends; a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans and more.
• A demand profile; analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and data markets.
• Service evolution; a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed and mobile sectors and by voice and data in the current year as well as the end of the forecast period.
• An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, mobile voice and data services; a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
• Main opportunities; this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in the telecommunications market in Togo.
Request a sample copy of this Report at:
Reasons To Buy
• Provides an overview of the Togo telecoms market through a combination of quantitative and qualitative insights. The graphical information consists of more than 20 charts and tables derived from Pyramid Research’s forecast products.
• Build profitable growth strategies by leveraging the analysis which includes an examination of current player strategies and the future trends of the Togo telecommunications market.
• Understand the factors behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Togo’s mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares, to align product offerings and strategies to meet customer demand.
• Gain insights on key telecom players in the market and their strategies to grow market share.
• Explore novel opportunities to align your product strategies and offerings to meet customer requirements and succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Togo.
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States