Global adhesives & sealants market size is expected to reach USD 43.19 billion by 2020, as per a new research report by Radiant Insights, Inc. Strong demand from packaging, construction and automotive industries is expected drive adhesives and sealants market.
Key uses include insulation, facades, panel lamenting, flooring, coating, and lamination along with a host of other applications, being significant revenue contributors to the adhesives & sealants market in recent times. Volatile raw material supply is likely to exert pressure on profit margins and deter industry growth. Regulatory evolution is also anticipated to play a key role in adhesives market development over the next five years.
The industry has witnessed a surge in R&D spending over the last three years, with product innovation and application development being key focal points. Innovation is likely to move forward in sustainable solutions using bio-based raw material sources.
The report “Adhesive & Sealant Market Research Report, 2020” is available now to Radiant Insights customers and can also be purchased directly at:
Key report insights suggest:
• Global adhesives market is expected to reach USD 34.68 billion by 2020, growing at 5.6% from 2014 to 2020. Global sealants market was estimated at USD 6.1 billion in 2014.
• Asia Pacific continued its dominance in the global adhesives market and accounted for over 40% of the global market in 2013. Asia Pacific was also the most significant regional sealants market and accounted for over 39% of the total volume in 2014, driven by high infrastructure spending.
• Water based adhesives emerged as the leading technology in the overall market and accounted for over 46% of the adhesives market in 2014. Solvent based and hot melt adhesive products accounted for 18% each of the total market in 2014.
• Acrylic adhesives market demand is expected to exceed 4.7 million tons by 2020, while polyurethane based adhesives are estimated to grow at 6.1% from 2014 to 2020.
• Pressure sensitive applications are expected to grow at over 5% during the forecast period, followed by packaging which accounted for over 20% of total market volume in 2014. Sealants market demand for automotive applications is anticipated to exceed USD 2.6 billion by 2020, growing at over 6%.
• With the market being concentrated and price sensitive, key manufacturers including HB Fuller, Henkel, Danimer, and Dow have initiated programs focusing on the development and commercialization of sustainable products.
Browse Full Report With TOC at:
Global Adhesives Technology Overview (Volume, Revenue, 2012 – 2020):
• Hot Melt
• Reactive & Other
Global Adhesives Product Overview (Volume, Revenue, 2012 – 2020):
• Styrenic Block
Global Adhesives Application Overview (Volume, Revenue, 2012 – 2020):
• Pressure Sensitive Applications
Global Sealants Product Overview (Volume, Revenue, 2012 – 2020):
Latest Report by Radiant Insights:
- POS Software Market in EMEA:
- Global Swine Feed Market:
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, visit http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States