Global fumaric acid market size is anticipated to be valued at USD 764.8 million by 2020, as per a new research report by Radiant Insights, Inc. Growing processed food demand coupled with RTD (ready-to-drink) beverages consumption is expected to drive market. Energy drink consumption by athletes coupled with innovation in flavors for food & beverages is likely to surge market growth. Fumaric acid used as an intermediate in unsaturated polyester resins (UPR) is set to grow owing to increasing infrastructure spending in countries such as China, India and Brazil. Stringent government regulations to curb carbon emissions are expected to challenge the industry.
Food & beverages dominated the application segment with a market share of 34.3% in 2013. This application is likely to witness significant growth rates with an estimated CAGR of 7.0% up to 2020. Fumaric acid properties such as flavor enhancer, pH controller and micro-organism growth controller favor its demand in food & beverages. UPR application is likely to grow at moderate rates of 5.8% up to 2020. Growth in UPR consumption for automobile production particularly in Asia economies of Indonesia, Thailand, India and China is anticipated to drive the market growth.
The report “Fumaric Acid Market Size & Research Report, 2020” is available now to Radiant Insights customers and can also be purchased directly at:
Key report insights suggest:
• Global fumaric acid market size was estimated at 233.3 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to register 346.2 kilo tons by 2020 growing with an estimated CAGR of 5.9% from 2014 to 2020.
• Asia Pacific dominated the regional market with a share of 61.5% in 2013 and is expected grow at higher growth rates up to 2020. Increasing per-capita disposable income and preference of convenience food owing to hectic lifestyle is expected to drive the regional demand.
• North America was the second largest regional market and is likely to witness growth rates estimated at 4.1% from 2014 to 2020. Growing popularity of sports drink particularly in U.S. is expected to drive regional demand. European market is likely to cross USD 80 million by 2020 owing to preference of convenience food consumption.
• Moderately consolidated fumaric acid market consists of MNCs and domestic companies. These companies include Polynt, Prinova, Fuso Chemicals and Bartek Ingredients. Other prominent companies include Dastech International Inc, Thirumalai Chemicals, U.S. Chemicals LLC and Nippon Shokbai.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
Global Fumaric Acid Application Overview (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2007 – 2020)
• Food & Beverages
• Rosin Paper Sizes
• Unsaturated Polyester Resins (UPR)
• Alkyd Resins
Global Fumaric Acid Regional Overview (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2007 – 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Latest Report by Radiant Insights:
Global Streaming Media Device Market:
Global Solar PV Inverter Market:
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, visit http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States