Global Automated Test Equipment (ATE) market is expected to be valued at USD 4.48 billion by 2020, as per a new research report by Radiant Insights, Inc. Increasing design complexity coupled with need for effective testing is expected to drive the global automated test equipment market demand.
Increasing need for optimizing power management in order to ensure longer battery life is likely to favor the growth prospects. However, dependency on semiconductor chips is likely challenge industry participants. Non-memory products were the leading segment, valued at USD 2,867.5 million in 2013. Expansion of consumer electronics, increasing automotive demand and growing number of microcontroller-based applications are factors likely to promote its demand.
Memory products accounted for 21.21% of the overall revenue in 2013, growing at an estimated CAGR of 1.7% from 2014 to 2020. The cyclical variations in growth rates than non-memory semiconductors have resulted in gaining popularity among various applications.
The report “Automated Test Equipment (ATE) Market Size, Share, Report, 2020” is available now to Radiant Insights customers and can also be purchased directly at:
Key report insights suggest:
• Global ATE market size was estimated at USD 3,774.9 million in 2013 and is expected to register USD 4,476.2 million by 2020 growing with an estimated CAGR of 2.5% from 2014 to 2020.
• Asia Pacific automated test equipment market dominated the regional demand with an estimated market share of 75.57% in 2013. Increasing number of semiconductor industries coupled with technological innovation is expected to have positive influence in regional demand. North America is the second largest region, growing at a CAGR of 2.2% from 2014 to 2020.
• IT & telecommunication dominated the demand with an estimated share of 51.33% in 2013. Defense is the fastest growing application segment and is likely to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% from 2014 to 2020. The various PCBs used in this application require testing on a regular basis is boosting the global demand.
• Wafer probing test point was the highest revenue generator, with an estimated share of 39.7% in 2013, growing at a CAGR of 1.8% from 2014 to 2020. This can be attributed to the miniaturization of semiconductor devices and significant cost-benefits associated. Final test point is the second largest segment, growing at a CAGR of 2.4% from 2014 to 2020.
• Fairly consolidated ATE market consists of top three manufacturers accounting for more than 80% of the overall industry revenue. Key companies include Teradyne Inc, Advantest Corporation and LTX-Credence Corporation.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights:
Global Automated Test Equipment (ATE) Product Overview (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020):
• Memory ATE
• Non-Memory ATE
• Discrete ATE
Global Automated Test Equipment (ATE) Application Overview (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020):
• Consumer Electronics
• IT & Telecom
Latest Report by Radiant Insights:
- Global Industrial Gear Oils Market:
- Global Potassium Phosphite Market:
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, visit http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States