Baltimore MD – The Shepherd’s Guide of Greater Baltimore hosted a prestigious marketing panel discussion at the Christian Professional Network Conference at the BWI Hilton on October 28th.
The panel consisted of moderator Richard Criste from the Shepherd’s Guide, and the following panelists:
- Kelly Jarvis, Digital Media Specialist from 95.1 Shine FM
- Matt Christ, Brand Imaging Specialist from brand3
- Juliette Bogus, PR Specialist from Bsquared, LLC
- Lowell Sheets, Website Builder and SEO Specialist from Sheets and Associates
- Al Way, Publisher of the Shepherd’s Guide of Washington, DC and northern Virginia
Each panelist delivered a brief statement and information helpful to the business owners and professionals in the audience, and were available for questions during the session and afterwards.
The Shepherd’s Guide is America’s premiere Christian business directory which was started in 1980 to be a resource for consumers who are looking for businesses and organizations who operate according to Biblical principles. The directory is published in print and online, and aims to connect faith, business and the community.
For more information about the meeting or to advertise or obtain a hard copy of the Shepherd’s Guide, call 410-821-7000 or visit www.ShepherdsGuide.com
Company Name: The Shepherd’s Guide
Contact Person: Richard Criste, Owner
Address:200 E. Joppa Road, Suite LL102
Country: United States