The top two operators, China Mobile and China Telecom, together will account for 71.3% of overall service revenue in 2015. Operators are focusing on launching integrated services combining fixed and mobile access to deliver higher-quality services to increase customer adoption and mitigate price reductions mandated by the regulator.
– China is the largest telecom services market in Asia Pacific region, with estimated revenue of US$190.0bn, or 1.7% of nominal GDP in 2015.
– Pyramid Research expects telecom service revenue to reach $241.2bn in 2020 (4.9% CAGR) driven by operators’ investments in network expansions and 4.5/5G technology development.
– The revenue mix will continue to be dominated by mobile services due to on-going investments in 4G network rollouts.
– We project 3G subscriptions to decline due to increased customer migration to 4G networks as operators invest in LTE coverage and capacity expansion. LTE subscriptions will reach 1.2bn by year-end 2020, 79% of total mobile subscriptions in China.
Browse Detail Report with TOC @
“China: Amid Rising Competitive Pressures and Lower Prices, Operators Turn to Fixed and Mobile Broadband Bundles.” report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into China’s telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research’s databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
– Regional context: telecom market size and trends in China compared with other countries in the region.
– Economic, demographic and political context in China.
– The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
– A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data.
– Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2013 to 2020.
Related Reports :
OTT Video in Asia-Pacific: 4G Networks to Boost OTT Growth across Diverse Markets –
FemtoCell Market in APAC: Market Analysis and Forecast 2015-2019 –
– The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
– Segment analysis: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
– Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in China’s telecommunications markets.
Reasons To Buy
– Gain in-depth analysis of current strategies and future trends of China’s telecommunications market, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format, to build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Understand the factors behind ongoing and upcoming trends in China’s mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares, to align product offerings and strategies to meet customer’s demand.
– Leverage the graphical information (more than 20 charts and tables in the report based on the Pyramid Research forecast products), to gain an overview of the Chinese telecom market.
– Analysis of key telecom players in the markets and major business strategies being adopted by them, to identify the opportunities to improve the market share.
– Explore novel opportunities to align your product strategies and offerings to meet the requirements and succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in China.
Request a sample copy of this Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/50909
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States