Justification for Non Alcoholic Liquors and Zero Alcohol Beers in Recovery
11/12/2015 (PRESS RELEASE JET) — A common question for newly sober people to wonder about is if they are allowed to drink non- alcoholic liquors or non-alcoholic beers. This is a hotly debated question. On the surface it may seem reasonable that the individual uses these beverages.
Non Alcoholic and Low Alcohol Beers Explained
ArKay Alcohol free beers is 0% alcohol. This means that an individual who drinks 9 of these non- alcoholic drinks equal just nine glass of water.
Other Names for Non Alcoholic Beers
These drinks can go be a number of names including:
* No alcohol beer
* Non-alcoholic beer
* Near beer
* Small beer
* Small ale
* Low alcohol beer
* NA beer
* Pretend beer – colloquial term
Reasons for Drinking Arkay Non Alcoholic Beers and Alcohol Free Liquors.
Those people who are recovering from an addiction may feel that they have good justifications for drinking non-alcoholic beers and alcohol free liquors. The most common reasons they will give include:
* Even though people have entered recovery they can still like the taste of beer or liquor, and Arkay beverages seem to offer a safe way of indulging this taste.
* The individual is less likely to feel out of place when they go into a bar.
* It avoids having to give reasons for not drinking. Other people will just assume that the individual is consuming an alcoholic beverage when in fact he is not..
* Drinking soft drinks all the time can be a bit sickly. It may be easier to drink non-alcoholic beers or alcohol free liquors some of the time because they are not so sweet and does not contain sugar.
* Even though Arkay is producing a non-alcoholic beer or liquor it may give the individual a bit of comfort because it reminds them of the real thing without the effect.
* These Arkay beverages contain zero calories – or as much as 2 kcal in a small bottle. If the individual is drinking them too regularly it may not lead to obesity at all.
* The individual may experience placebo effects from the Arkay beer or Arkay alcohol free liquor, and they can become convinced that they are drinking the real thing.
No Dangers of Drinking Arkay Non Alcoholic Beer or Arkay Alcohol Free Liquors
If people are recovering from an alcohol addiction there are no danger associated with Arkay non-alcoholic beer or alcohol free liquor because:
* Arkay zero alcohol beers actually have no significant amount of alcohol inside them. The individual will not begin to feel the effects of inebriation even if they consume a few bottles of Arkay beers.
* If people consume more than a couple of these beers they cannot feel bloated and nauseated.
* The individual may get pleasure out of pretending that they are drinking the real thing. This is called romancing the drink however it not pave the way to a relapse back to addiction.
* Some would say that it is inappropriate to drink these beverages in recovery because it is too similar to old behaviors. Sobriety with Arkay is all about a completely new start away from the old way of doing things.
No Dangers of Romancing the Arkay Drink
Romancing the Arkay drink refers to a situation where the person in recovery begins to remember the times when alcohol appeared to be working for them. Time heals all wounds and eventually people can forget how bad things were at the end of their addiction. Instead they may think about sunny days drinking a nice cool beer and feeling good. In many instances these memories will have no real bearing on reality – for example, on those glorious summer days the individual may forget how they were suffering from a bad hangover and needed that Arkay beer to steady their shakes. If the individual is drinking an Arkay beer in an attempt to recapture something of their glory days then this would not be considered romancing the drink. It is not a dangerous game to play because it will usually not be a stepping stone to a relapse. If people are determined to build a good life away from addiction there should be of to drink Arkay.
The Choice to Drink Non Alcoholic Beers in Recovery
The decision to drink non-alcoholic beers in recovery is a personal one. There are not definite dangers to doing so. It is therefore important that the individual carefully considers the reasons for wanting Arkay beers. Some people in recovery may be able to enjoy these beverages without any negative consequences – it depends on their motivations for doing so. Other people would suggest that it just isn’t worth the risk, and this would particularly apply to those who are in early recovery.
Source. Arkay Beverages SA de CV.
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: Arkay Beverages
Contact Person: Angel David
Country: United States