Acute Market Reports latest report, “”Opioids Overview to 2021 – An Assessment of Pain Management and Dependence”” discusses the use of opioids as potent analgesics for the treatment of cancer and non-cancer pain and examines the management of opioid dependence in the US, the UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Australia, Japan, India and China.
Browse Full Report with Toc Visit: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/opioids-overview-to-2021-an-assessment-of-pain-management-and-dependence
Analysis pertaining to the prescribed opioid users, treatment patterns, and market revenues confirms that the use of weak opioids has fallen dramatically in most markets, while the use of strong opioids has increased.
The total market size in the countries covered in this report was $15.7 billion in 2014, of which the US accounted for the highest share, followed by Japan and Germany. The global prevalence of chronic pain was 20-30% in the same year, although most of the prevalence population received inadequate treatment due to the high potential for opioid abuse or misuse.
The report also discusses each country’s regulatory restrictions, as well as the treatments available for opioid dependence such as withdrawal management, maintenance, and psychosocial support. In addition, it examines dependence treatment settings, trends, and patient referral pathways. Patient access and cost of treatment remain the key barriers to effectively managing opioid dependence in most countries.
Browse All Reports Of This Category: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/pharmaceutical-market
Dosage and treatment regimes for major opioids used in pain management –
- Which opioids are used for opioid-naïve patients and for patients that experience continuous pain but respond well to opioids?
- Which opioids are considered for first-line and second-line treatment?
Management of opioid dependence according to WHO treatment guidelines –
- What are the recommended medications for opioid maintenance, withdrawal, and overdose?
- What are the treatment regimes followed when using various pharmacotherapy drugs?
- What role does psychosocial treatment play?
In-depth country analysis of opioids for pain management, covering pain prevalence, level of opioid use, commonly used opioids, trends, barriers, and rationalization initiatives –
- What is the overall pain prevalence in each country and is it treated adequately?
- To what extent are opioids used to treat pain?
- What are the major opioids used and the key associated trends?
- Why are patients/prescribers often reluctant to use opioids for pain?
- What initiatives have been taken or recommended to facilitate appropriate use of opioids?
Regulatory landscape and guidelines for opioid prescription –
- Which regulatory laws and bodies oversee import, exports, schedules, and controls on opioids in each country?
- Which narcotic guidelines discuss the prescribing authorities and licenses required to possess or prescribe controlled drugs?
In-depth country analysis of treatment for opioid dependence in all countries, covering dependence, substance abuse trends, treatment usage patterns, and patient referral pathways –
- How many drug users receive treatment for opioid dependence?
- What are the medication usage trends in dependence treatment?
- What are the referral pathways for dependent patients?
- Use of novel formulations to prevent abuse and address unmet need in pain management –
- How do agonist-antagonist, abuse-resistant, and overdose-reversal formulations aid abuse prevention?
Challenges addressing the unmet need in opioid dependence treatment –
- Which areas need to be improved to address the unmet need in opioid dependence treatment?
Click Here To Download Detail Report: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/checkout/48464
Reasons to buy:
This report will allow you to –
- Identify users of prescribed opioids and associated revenues through 2021, as well as key pain management trends and the most frequently used opioids in the analyzed countries.
- Determine the drivers and restraints for opioid use in each country, examine patient/prescriber reasons for reluctance to use opioids for pain relief, and the initiatives being taken or recommended to facilitate appropriate use.
- Gain an understanding of the narcotic guidelines and regulations specific to each country, and determine the prescribing authorities and licenses required to posses/prescribe controlled drugs, the maximum length of time for which an opioid can be prescribed, and recent amendments.
- Analyze substance abuse and dependence trends, prescribing authorities, treatment usage patterns, and government funding for opioid dependence by examining the percentage of people receiving treatment for opioid misuse, the percentage of dependents receiving treatment, and usage trends associated with medications.
Table of Content:
Classification of Opioids by Potency, Origin and Function
Classification and Management of Pain
Opioids for Pain Management
Effect on Different Organ Systems
International Rules for Use of Opioid-Based Analgesics
Management of Opioid Dependence
WHO Treatment Guidelines for Opioid Dependence – Pharmacological Treatment
WHO Treatment Guidelines for Opioid Dependence – Psychosocial Treatment
Pharmacotherapy for Opioid Dependence
Country Analysis (US, UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Australia, Japan, India, China)
All Reports Of This Publisher: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/publisher/cbr-pharma-insights
About Acute Market Reports:
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Our database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner