Viva Fitness, a steam workout routine introduced two years ago, has received a large number of downloads and is now popular on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon. The international aerobic dance fitness program is available on iOS and can be downloaded onto any iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, or Android device.
Anyone who uses the program can do so to be sexy and fun. It’s also an effective way to lose pounds. The various moves in the exercise routine help tone and shape the body. The beats are fun and exciting, so gone are the days of boring exercise regiments.
What Is Included in Viva Fitness?
Viva Fitness features the same great things as when it was originally launched. With app, you can find the following features and benefits that spark hours of physical indulgence.
• Combines Hip-Hop, Soca, Salsa, Mambo, Samba, Martial Arts, Bollywood, Meringue, and Street Dance.
• User-friendly videos that help users get into the groove and learn all the moves.
• Learn and practice dance routines while on the go.
• Lose up to 10 pounds just by dancing at least 20 minutes a day, three times a week.
• Available in 2 Versions
• Free Version: Loads of dance videos to spark the groove. It features a warm-up routine, plus two complete dance routines.
• Paid Version: Full of exciting video workouts to help reach your weight loss goals. Viva Party is included and provides non-stop fun. The version is $2.99 on iTunes, and free on Android.
For those looking for aerobic dance workout videos of this kind, these offer a full cardio workout. They’re intended to get people to enjoy workouts which, according to studies, helps them stick to the routine. Turn the app on and the party begins. Even turn up the music when on the road for a short dance break.
Dance Fitness for Every Level
On Viva Fitness, videos are numbered 1-10. The “Warm-Up” video provides a routine for warming up the muscles. Each individual exercise is ordered to support different levels of flexibility. The moves are sequentially more demanding and suitable as the body becomes more limber.
This is a dance workout fitness lovers will enjoy right from the beginning up to intermediate levels. Loop each video up to five times in a row. With Viva Party, play all ten videos one right after the other and dance for thirty minutes straight!
Requires Little Overhead
All that’s required is to download the app to an Apple or Android smartphone. Next, it’s just room to exercise and workout clothes that are needed. With this aerobic dance workout app, dance the pounds away and learn new moves.
Company Name: Little Overhead
Contact Person: Viva Fitness