The global TPU films market is expected to reach USD 724.6 million by 2020. Automotive applications dominated the TPU films market, with demand estimated at 11,622.1 tons in 2013. Increasing use of TPU films in automotive applications such as paint protection, scratch protection, anti-chipping and rear bumper protection coupled with growing after sales market is expected to fuel market growth.
Asia Pacific emerged as the largest regional TPU films market, with demand estimated at 16,299 tons in 2013. Growth of automotive industry coupled with increasing application of TPU films in sports goods and construction is expected to drive the market growth over the next six years, at an estimated CAGR of 7.8% from 2014 to 2020. Furthermore, lower TPU film prices in Asia Pacific compared to other regional markets may also complement market growth.
For further inquiries, about – Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Films Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts To 2020, click on this link:
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• Global TPU films market demand was 46,769.1 tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 68,033.1 tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2014 to 2020.
• Aerospace is expected to be the fastest growing application segment, at an estimated CAGR of 6.6% from 2014 to 2020.
• North America and Europe accounted for over 27% and 19% of the total market volume in 2013, respectively. Increasing use of TPU films in automotive and construction applications is expected to drive the market growth in these regions.
• China and India dominated the TPU films market in Asia Pacific and accounted for over 60% of the market volume in 2013.
• Japan TPU films demand was estimated at 3,685.4 tons in 2013 and is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 4.9% from 2014 to 2020.
• The global TPU Films Market is highly fragmented with the top four companies including Bayer Material Science, Huntsman, 3M and Permali Gloucester Limited, accounting for just over 40% of the market in 2013. Other companies in the market include American Polyfilm Inc., PAR Group, Nippon, Lubrizol and Avery Dennison.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the TPU films market on the basis of application and region:
Global TPU Films Market Application Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020):
o Leisure and sports
o Building & Construction
Global TPU Films Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020):
o North America
o Asia Pacific
Latest Report by Radiant Insights:
• Global and Chinese Bromobutyl Rubber Industry, 2015 Market Research Report:
• Global and Chinese Dextrin Industry, 2015 Market Research Report:
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, Visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States