Italy dominates in the global leather apparel trade. In 2014, Italy exported 2.3 thousand tonnes of leather apparel totaling 787 million USD, 9% over the previous year. Its primary trading partner was Switzerland, where it supplied 13.4% of its total leather apparel exports in value terms, accounting for the larger share of total Swiss imports (82.1%).
From 2007 to 2014, Italy was a net exporter of leather apparel. Over that period, exports consistently exceeded imports in value terms. However, in physical terms, imports exceeded exports or were at the same level due to high export prices.
India and China were among the other main global suppliers of leather apparel in 2014. India was also the fastest growing exporter from 2007 to 2014, +9.6% per year, followed by Spain at +8.5% per year. With this surge in exports, India was able significantly strengthen its position in the global export structure.
In 2014, Italy’s top 5 trading partners were Switzerland, the U.S., France, Germany and the United Kingdom, with a combined share 55.8% of Italy’s exports. Among other importers, the share of the Republic of Korea increased significantly (+4.3 percentage points), while the share of the Russian Federation illustrated negative dynamics (-4.4 percentage points).
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-apparel-of-leather-or-of-composition-leather-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
“World: Apparel Of Leather Or Of Composition Leather – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global leather apparel market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Product coverage: Articles of apparel of leather or of composition leather.
Why buy “World: Apparel Of Leather Or Of Composition Leather – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-apparel-of-leather-or-of-composition-leather-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Olga Minchina
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Country: United Kingdom