MESA, ARIZONA – 12/16/2015 (PRESS RELEASE JET) — Philippines-born Filipinas Divine Fry and Merly Taylor have introduced expert and experienced personal senior care, house cleaning, and home mold testing and removal services for senior citizens living in East Mesa and Apache Junction, Arizona.
Mrs. Taylor is a Certified Caregiver (Philippines), and Mrs. Fry is a Certified Nursing Assistant (Philippines), and Certified Environmental Hygienist (USA). Both ladies are also Certified Mold Inspectors and Certified Mold Remediators (USA).
Fry and Taylor work as a two-person team to provide their house cleaning, companionship, meal preparation, medication reminder, and grooming services daytime on an affordable hourly basis.
Their mold training and experience is especially valuable for senior citizens who are often living unknowingly in elevated levels of toxic mold, and thus they suffer serious and worsened health problems.
The top dozen mold health problems, according to the U.S. Government’s General Accounting Office “Indoor Mold” report, which summarized 32 U.S. Government mold studies and reports, are:
1. Asthma, asthma triggers, or asthma symptoms (such as episodes or attacks)
2. Upper respiratory tract symptoms
3. Eye symptoms
4. Skin symptoms
5. Allergies or allergic reactions
8. Difficulty breathing, trouble breathing, or shortness of breath
9. Infections (including those affecting people who have chronic lung disease).
10. Adverse effects to the nervous system
11. Fungal colonization or opportunistic infections in immune-compromised individuals and
12. Hypersensitivity pneumonitis.
Read the top 100 mold-related or impacted diseases at www.moldinspector.com.
To hire the East Mesa and Apache Junction, Arizona, personal senior care, house cleaning, and home mold testing and removal services of Fry and Taylor, email email@example.com, or phone 480-310-7970.
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: Upkeep Masters, LLC
Contact Person: Divine Fry
Phone: (480) 310-7970
Country: United Kingdom