NEWARK, DE – Dec 22, 2015 – Medicus Global is excited to announce the launch of a Telemedicine service July, 2015 that offers immediate phone access to a nationwide network of doctors and nurses 24/7, 365 days a year – ready to provide medical advice and prescription services for non-emergency medicine. Recently telemedicine has become very popular in the United States. According to a recent study by the AMA (American Medical Association) some 70% of all doctor’s visits are unnecessary and can be treated with just a phone consultation.
Currently there are about 8 million people involved with telemedicine and it’s projected to be over 100 million by end of 2016. Medicus Global’s telemedicine service includes:
• Telephone access to Board Certified Doctors 24 hours a day.
• No age limits or restrictions.
• Everyone in the household is covered.
• Nurse follow-up on every consultation.
• Referrals to specialists if needed.
• Prescriptions can be called in for immediate pickup nationwide (Non DEA-controlled prescriptions only. When sufficient medical information is obtained)
• Pre-existing conditions do not matter.
• Prescription discount card, diagnostic lab test and imaging savings plan all included.
• Secure HIPAA-compliant storage and retrieval of Electronic Medical records.
Recently Medicus Global introduced a free 30 day trial which will enable people to get to know the system, how it works and what it can do for them. The company believes that anyone who experiences their telemedicine service will love it and will most likely sign up for a full subscription.
Medicus Global’s corporate office is located at 2501 Walden Woods Drive #5756, Plant City FL 33563 USA.
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: Medicus Global
Contact Person: Joe Rispoli
Phone: 1 (302) 373-3107
Country: United States