This report elaborates Vietnam?s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2025. Detailed analysis of the Vietnamese power market?s regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Vietnam on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
• Snapshot of the country?s power sector across parameters: macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
• Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2014, forecast for the next 11 years to 2025.
• Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
• Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
• Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
• Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
• Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
Reasons to buy
• Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country?s power sector
• Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country?s power sector
• Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
• Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
• Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry?s growth potential
• Identify key partners and business development avenues
• Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
• Respond to your competitors? business structure, strategy and prospects
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner