A new report entitled “Global Healthcare Cold Chain Logistics Market Report & Forecast (2016-2020)” finds that the market for healthcare cold chain logistic services in the Asia pacific region is expected to witness double digit growth rates during 2015-2020. Findings from the study suggests that most of the potential markets in the region such as India, China, South Korea, etc. still have an under developed cold chain infrastructure creating a very large untapped market. According to the report, the market for biopharmaceuticals, vaccines and clinical trials in most of the Asia Pacific regions is witnessing robust growth. Apart from this, a number of countries in this region are also emerging as major destinations for outsourcing clinical trials, drug manufacturing and pathology testing. Catalysed by these factors we expect this region to account for nearly one third of the global healthcare cold chain logistics market by 2020.
IMARC’s new report entitled “Global Healthcare Cold Chain Logistics Market Report & Forecast (2016-2020)”, which is the fourth edition of our highly acclaimed publication, provides a comprehensive insight into the logistic opportunities in the global healthcare market. The study, that has been undertaken using both desk based and qualitative primary market research, has analyzed three key aspects of the global healthcare cold chain logistics market.
The first aspect involves an in-depth understanding on the global healthcare cold chain distribution process and logistic requirements for various temperature sensitive healthcare products. The second aspect involves the quantification of the global healthcare cold chain logistic services market and a comprehensive evaluation of its various segments. The third aspect involves the quantification of the global market for temperature sensitive healthcare products into three major classes and evaluation of the current and future opportunities in each of these classes.
What we have achieved in this report?
Understanding the Healthcare Cold Chain Distribution Process
Focus of the Analysis:
• Understanding the various methods of cold chain distribution and their advantages/disadvantages
• Understanding the cold chain requirements for various temperature sensitive healthcare products and the impact of temperature excursions
• Understanding the key steps required in the setting and organization of an efficient cold chain distribution process
• Understanding the various costs involved in cold chain transportation and comparing it with non-cold chain transportation
Comprehensive Market Analysis of the Healthcare Cold Chain Logistic Services Market
Focus of the analysis:
• Analyzing and evaluating the global healthcare cold chain logistic services market
• Analyzing and evaluating the global healthcare cold chain logistic services market by product
• Analyzing and evaluating the global healthcare cold chain logistic services by segment
• Analyzing and evaluating the global healthcare cold chain logistic services market by Region
Comprehensive Market Analysis of Temperature Sensitive Healthcare Products:
Classes Covered: Biopharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Clinical Trial Materials
Focus of the Analysis in Each Class:
• Drivers and challenges
• Historical and future sales trends
• Logistic requirements
• Impact of temperature excursions
• Opportunities in cold chain services
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia:
IMARC Group North America:
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa:
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/healthcare-cold-chain-logistics-market
About IMARC Group
The International Market Analysis Research and Consulting Group is a leading adviser on management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
To know more about our company, please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/
Company Name: IMARC Group
Contact Person: Krishna Sharma
Address:G B Nagar Noida Complex
State: Uttar Pradesh