Rats and mice can cause problems in all types of structures, but they are especially a cause for concern when they get inside of commercial spaces. Problems associated with rodents include:
• Risk of disease. Rats and mice are often infested with parasites and germs that can spread typhus and other serious medical conditions. In healthcare settings and long-term care facilities where there are people with compromised immune systems, this is especially dangerous.
• Food Contamination. Rodents can defecate in food, spreading intestinal parasites and causing food poisoning. This makes them a major concern in school and hospital cafeterias, restaurants, bars and hotels.
• Property Damage. Rodents can chew through walls and wiring and ruin merchandise or raw materials for manufacturing. The damage can lead to secondary problems, including an increased risk of fire if wiring systems become damaged.
• Damage to Reputation. Customers, clients and patients who see a rodent or notice rodent droppings are unlikely to return to a business. They may even leave a damaging online review that tells the community about the presence of rodents.
• Fines and Fees. Allowing rodents to remain in a commercial business violates many health codes and can lead to businesses being fined, subject to fees and even closed down. When these actions are taken against a company, the information is usually released to the public, further damaging a business’ reputation.
While there are DIY rodent control solutions available on the market, business owners are encouraged to hire an exterminator when they notice signs of a rat or mouse infestation. Pest control professionals know how to safely eliminate rodents without exposing employees and customers to dangerous chemicals. A professional will also ensure that the infestation is completely eliminated as quickly as possible and can help determine how the rodents entered the building, so that repairs and improvements can be made to lower the risk of repeat infestations. What’s more, professional pest control companies can also perform routine inspections and follow-up treatments to keep rodents away.
Rodent rats mice mouse Control and Removal exterminators: How to Get Rid of Rodents from Homes and businesses
Seattle Commercial pest exterminators specialize in several Commercial rodent control services, including rat removal and mouse control, rodent damage control, rodent management, rodent prevention, residential and commercial rodent control. Our certified Commercial pest control specialists and pest exterminator operators are trained with the most advanced rodent control techniques, ranging from rodent control through trapping to rodent damage repair and rodent prevention
Commercial Office Buildings, Hotels, Hospitals, and Retail Stores. Commercial buildings are constructed from types of materials and design methods that vary greatly in the degree of susceptibility to rodent infestation (for example, metal and concrete versus wood). Most structures eventually become less rodent-proof due to deterioration, alteration, or repair. Heating, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical service, and fire sprinklers provide some of the most commonly encountered rodent entry points.
Rats, mice and other rodents can become a nuisance when they come in close proximity to humans. In addition to spreading disease to both humans and household pets, rodents can also cause property damage and contaminate food sources. Rodent pest Control specializes in rodent control and removal to help you get rid of rodents in your home or business. A variety of lethal and non-lethal techniques, including exclusion, habitat modification, and trapping are available that may effectively control these pests.
Business owners in the Seattle area who are concerned about mice and other rodents can call AM/PM Exterminators for assistance. An experienced, fully licensed pest control company, AM/PM Exterminators is available to provide commercial rodent control services for food service businesses, hospitality businesses, food and beverage processing facilities, government buildings, health care facilities, rental properties, office buildings, industrial buildings, retail stores, schools and all other commercial properties.
Call 206 571 7580 today for more information about commercial rodent control services from AM/PM Exterminators.
Company Name: Ampm pest control service
Contact Person: Daniel Hunts
Phone: 206 571 7580
Address:3213 W Wheeler St. Suite 81
Country: United States