BERKELEY, CA – Jan 04, 2016 – HR GAMES today announced that its strategy game of conquest has attracted a growing number of players for its medieval strategy game BROADSWORD: Age Of Chivalry (TM). Now Free to Play for iOS mobile phones and iPads mobile devices for the Americas and Asia.
Based on famous historical events and set in the medieval period, BROADSWORD (TM) is a 3D turn based strategy game that allows players to recreate classic single and two player gaming experiences managing your resources, fighting your enemies and conquering new lands.
BROADSWORD: Age Of Chivalry (TM) boasts turn-based strategy gameplay as players move from mission to mission in the Middle Ages. Command one of four different armies: the English, The French, the Spanish, or the Hapsburgs in this exciting iOS experience! Lead different types of units into battle – from archers, knights, pikemen and catapults along with special units per nationality. Command special ‘hero’ units such as Henry III, Joan of Arc and El Cid, among others whose special ‘hero’ powers can affect the entire battlefield. Broadsword allows players to construct buildings to raise units and create resources for their empires, as well as research technologies. Some details include: Command one of four different civilizations: the English, the French, the Spanish, and the Hapsburg Empire with more to become available!
• Watch your troops fight boldly in full 3D Battle Action!
• Take control of special ‘Hero’ units like Henry III, Joan of Arc, El Cid and others who command special ‘hero’ powers affecting the entire battlefield.
• Command different types of units from archers, knights to pikemen, catapults and more.
• Optional features such as FOG of WAR, Graphic Detail and more.
• Two Campaigns included with more to become available
• Play on a variety of maps in distinct weather conditions.
• Terrain has a direct affect on players strategy and combat
• Turn-based combat keeps the battle moving at the player-preferred pace.
• Players construct & upgrade buildings like town centers, mines, mills, and farms to raise units and create resources for their empires!
• Champion Mode allows players to test their mettle against the AI.
• Units will reach Veteran Status and gain experience as the campaign wears on!
• Players research different technologies like Forestry, ballistics, husbandry and more to take their empire into the next tech level.
• Combat Advisor provides an indication of how the battle might go.
• Multiplayer scenarios allowing up to 2 players using Gamecenter.
• Unlock maps, units & new campaigns through In App Purchase.
• Original music from German film composer Jan Morgenstern.
• Full Hotseat support for playing face to face!
• Complete Gamecenter support for Multiplayer play!
• Earn Awards as you achieve great renown!
“BROADSWORD: Age Of Chivalry (TM) has done well since its initial release on several platforms. Building great games and challenging gamers is our focus.” said Manny Granillo, CEO of HR GAMES. “With more campaigns, features and units becoming available in the months ahead, we know gamers will apprecitate the expanding universe upon which they can continue to grow their gaming legacy!”
BROADSWORD (TM) is currently available on Android devices and on STEAM for the PC. Watch for it on consoles very soon.
About HR GAMES
HR GAMES is the publishing arm of Hoplite Research, LLC. As a developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment software, Hoplite Research, LLC is currently celebrating its 14th year. Hoplite Research, LLC creates intellectual property and games through technology, innovation, and design on console, online, arcade, PC, Mac, and mobile devices.
For more information, visit: www.hoplite-research.com
©2014-2016 Hoplite Research LLC All Rights Reserved. BROADSWORD: Age of Chivalry is a trademark of Hoplite Research, LLC. Published by Hoplite Research, LLC. The information on this site has been prepared by third parties, and Hoplite Research, LLC does not monitor, endorse or accept responsibility for the content on non-Hoplite Research, LLC sites.
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: HR GAMES
Contact Person: John Cunningham
Country: United States