SAN DIEGO, CA – Jan 04, 2016 – “Water leaks in California, Arizona, and Las Vegas homes or commercial buildings’ roof, siding, and plumbing, and/or landscape water sprinkling of outside walls; water wicking upward through concrete floors and crawl space dirt floors; the operation of swamp coolers, window air conditioners, and central air conditioning systems; and high humidity are the leading causes of toxic mold growth in residences, workplaces, and other commercial and public buildings,” warns Phillip Fry, Certified Environmental Hygienist and Professional Industrial Hygienist.
Elevated levels of indoor mold growth can cause over 100 major illnesses, as detailed in the mold health website www.moldinspector.com. People can prevent contracting dangerous mold illnesses by professional water leak and mold inspection and testing for both their present residences and future homes, condo’s, or apartments that they are considering to buy or rent.
Fry’s firm EnviroFry Upkeep Masters, LLC, protects family and employee health with the following five water leak and mold growth inspection steps for homes and commercial buildings in San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, Inland Empire, High Desert, and coastal California, plus Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tucson, Arizona-wide, and metro Las Vegas:
1. Visual searching inside the attic, all rooms, basement, crawl space, and garage for water stains, water damage, and mold growth;
2. Infrared camera and moisture meter scanning of all walls, ceilings, and floors in the attic, living areas, crawl space, basement, and garage to detect water leaks and elevated levels of moisture;
3. Fiber optics video camera mold inspection inside heating/cooling air ducts and water-damaged walls and ceilings;
4. Humidity readings with a professional hygrometer in all rooms and areas to detect elevated humidity levels (above 70%) that can drive extensive, indoor mold growth; and
5. Mold air testing of the air in major rooms, outflow air from heating/cooling air ducts, attic air, basement air, and crawl space air to detect elevated levels of airborne toxic mold spores, in comparison to an outdoor air control test.
After the in depth inspection, EnviroFry hygienists write a detailed inspection report of their physical findings, mold lab results, and pictures, along with a custom remediation protocol to get rid of any discovered water leak and mold growth problems.
“Writing our inspection reports usually takes much longer than the actual building inspection and testing time because of the thoroughness of our reports,” notes mold consultant Fry, who is the author of five mold books and a mold inspector since 1999 across the USA, Canada, and Asia.
To schedule affordable, highest-caliber mold inspection and testing, email Phillip Fry firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone toll-free 866-300-1616 or cell 480-310-7970, or visit www.moldexpertconsultants.com and www.upkeepmasters.com
EnviroFry Upkeep Masters, LLC, also provides mold inspection, testing, and remediation services in Midwestern, Eastern, and Southern USA, plus the Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, Singapore, and Malaysia.
Full News Story: https://pressreleasejet.com/newsreleases/2015/protect-family-health-with-professional-water-leak-and-mold-inspection-in-california-arizona-and-las-vegas-suggests-environmental-hygienist-fry/
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: EnviroFry Upkeep Masters, LLC
Contact Person: Phillip Fry
Country: United States