PRESCOTT, AZ – Jan 13, 2016 –
1. Five ‘when-then’ signs from the Bible marked 2015. The first was the solar eclipse on the equinox and blood moon on Passover that the last verses of Joel’s second chapter shows is before (paniym means facing) “the day of the Lord.” In that context, the 14th chapter of Zechariah says God “will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity.”
We might wonder why God would do that, but reflecting on reason 6 below, a Messianic rabbi said that God has two houses, and He will clean them both before He puts them together!
2. In the last verses of Zechariah’s first chapter, four horns scatter Israel, Judah and Jerusalem. These four horns are seen in the eighth chapter of Daniel that Gabriel says is “at the time of the end,” in the 17th verse. Daniel was sealed till the time of the end (12th chapter). This means that Alexander’s victory over the Medes and Persians was a forecast for an end-time war against those same areas – Iraq and Iran. This prophecy is half fulfilled and it’s not hard to see a war against Iran after they do something stupid in Jerusalem for what they hope will be their caliphate.
3. Daniel’s ninth chapter says “the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city.” This happened in 70 AD, but since Daniel has a double application (above), it is also impending. It was Rome that destroyed the city and Muslims are ”the people of the prince that shall come” because the Vatican had a key role in creating Islam by mentoring Mohamed by his Catholic wife, Khadijah.
This explains the importance of Fatima and Mary to both religions. The Muslims were supposed to get Jerusalem from the Jews and Christians and turn it over to Rome. They reneged and so there were the Crusades that Rome called the “Holy Wars,” even sending children on one crusade because God would bless the innocent children. Utter disaster and ISIS kills children (200 in Syria, Google)
4. When Yeshua said not one stone would be on another in the 24th chapter of Matthew, his disciples asked the sign of it and the end of the world. In response, Christ blended the signs of Jerusalem’s destruction with the end-times so that 70 AD is a forecast of what’s coming. This is not because he hated his people. He wept for them as he entered Jerusalem at the beginning of that last week when they later said, “His blood be on us and our children,” a fearful statement in spite of his death for all mankind, as revealed in the 53rd chapter of Isaiah.
5. Rabbi Saul, a member of the Sanhedrin, had an epiphany and converted to Christianity. In his 5th chapter to the Thessalonians, he said “the day of the Lord” would come suddenly “when they shall say ‘peace and safety.’ This is a signal for an impending apocalypse (http://bit.ly/1n0n01M) and it reminds us of the Iran Nuclear Treaty that they have already broken. Since they hate Israel and are supporting the terrorists groups, it’s not difficult to foresee trouble.
6. Yeshua said he was seeking the lost sheep of the house of Israel. He understood Ezekiel’s 37th chapter where a stick for Israel and one for Judah were put together to become one stick and one kingdom. Since this is for end-times, it suggests that Christians who accept the law of Moses (torah) and Jews who accept the Messiah, will be compatible and will be protected by God when they covenant as Israel did, to be His people. This is the meaning behind Christ’s wedding parables.
Christians misunderstand those parables as a rapture, but when Israel covenanted, God later said, “I am married to you.” We will need to make and keep a solemn covenant that includes the book of Deuteronomy. It is shown in Scripture to be the book of the covenant and will be a life or death matter in the end-times, even as Daniel’s first six chapters had life or death issues in each.
Dr. Richard Ruhling is author of The Alpha & Omega Bible Code that has further information on the prophecies of Daniel and the wedding parables.
It’s an ebook with mostly 5-star reviews on Amazon at http://amzn.to/1iXKH8n
For readers who don’t need Kindle, he offers a pdf with a bonus on his website at http://RichardRuhling.com
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: Total Health
Contact Person: Dr. Richard Ruhling
Country: United States