This comprehensive publication enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for non-power-driven hand tools. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States and Vietnam.
The market data covers the years 2008-2019. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for non-power-driven hand tools?
- What is the non-power-driven hand tool market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
- Which are the most potential countries and markets?
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
The market information includes the total market size for non-power-driven hand tools as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Hand saws
- Saw blades
- Sledge hammers and hammers
- Hand-operated wrenches and spanners
- Wrench sockets, ratchet handles, spinners and extensions
- One handed shears and secateurs
- Two-handed shears
- Spades and shovels
- Hoes, picks, rakes, and mattocks
- Axes, bill hooks and hewing tools
- Files and rasps
- Tweezers, pliers and pincers
- Metal and wire cutting shears
- Pipe-cutters, bolt croppers and perforating punches
- Drilling, tapping and threading tools
- Chisels, gouges and planes
- Blow lamps
- Vices and clamps
- Sets of non-power-driven hand tools
- Other non-power-driven hand tools
Latest Report by Radiant Insights:
- Metrology Services Market in Europe:
- GIS Market in the Transportation Industry:
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, visit http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States