CUPERTINO, CA – Jan 20, 2016 – eSign Genie, a software as a service (SaaS) company, announces enhancements to their new eSignature Software that will add convenience and save time for busy customers.
eSign Genie is excited to announce enhancements to their online eSignature digital signature software. “As we constantly seek to improve our customers’ experience, we look for feedback to make eSign Genie better. We found that time saving features when preparing templates and documents for sending were at the top of the list,” said Anita Bist, VP of Business Development. “So we have come up with many improvements that will reduce hassle and save time for busy customers.”
eSign Genie time saving enhancements include:
• Save for later during esignature process – If there’s a long document to be filled out, signers can partially fill out and save the document and complete and sign it later.
• Signature reminder has been added – Users can send a reminder to 1 or more signers from the document list page and from within the document actions menu.
• When creating documents using multiple templates, users can reorder the templates by dragging and dropping.
• Signature and initial boxes will pre-populate with the names and initial to save time.
• If the user enters the same name for fields, for example ‘name’ field is appearing in multiple places in the document, the name needs to be entered once and it will pre-populate.
To try out eSign Genie’s improved features, just visit https://www.esigngenie.com and sign up for a trial account.
eSign Genie was designed specifically to meet the needs of customers looking to implement an easy and affordable solution for sending and signing contracts. eSign Genie enters the market as the easiest and fastest eSignature software available to send documents.
Sign up for a free trial eSign Genie account and see how it can save time, money and hassle as well as increase productivity. No credit card needed.
Use it for any contract signing needs at https://www.esigngenie.com
About eSign Genie
eSign Genie was created to send contracts and documents requiring signatures in a matter of minutes. It is easy to use, has convenient document collaboration features and keeps documents completely secure.
Please visit https://www.esigngenie.com to sign up for a free trial account.
eSign Genie works with any operating system. Supported browsers are Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
eSign Genie has different plans which can be viewed on the pricing page at https://www.esigngenie.com/pricing/
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: eSign Genie
Contact Person: Anita Bist
Phone: (408) 560-3900
Country: United States