Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/creditcard_ccp
Merchant Resources, www.credit-card-processing.com, compares its credit card merchant services to those of Costco Merchant Services, Intuit Quickbooks, Square Reader, Wells Fargo Merchant Services, and Bank of America Merchant Services.
Accept visa at a lower rate.
Merchant Resources called the 1-800 listed on each of the above credit card merchant services and discovered a variety of differences outlined below:
SQUARE READER: RATES
• Base Retail Visa/MC rate of 2.75%
• Key Entered Rate of 3.5%
The square reader’s rates average over 3%. The square reader rates can be cut in half.
• Base Retail Visa/MC rate @ 2.2% and 25 cents
• Mid qualified rate @ 3.1% and 25 cents
• The salesperson did not disclose the non-qualified rate
• Lease of terminal for $35 for 48 months or purchase terminal for $699 (FD130 terminal)
• $75 yearly fee
• $95 Setup fee
• No contract “until” filing-out personal information using a social security number, etc.
Wells Fargo credit card processing was high in fees, equipment cost and processing rates. Each time we called we were quoted different rates.
Bank of America
• 1.69% Base Retail Visa/MC rate
• 3.19% Mid-qualified rate
• Over 4.35% Non-qualified rate
• Terminal cost on a lease of $28.95 per month or purchase for $599
• No contract “until” filing-out personal information using social security number, etc.
Bank of America was transparent regarding their high discount rates.
Merchant Resources offers the following:
• 1.25% for debit/credit card with no pin
• 1.65% for base Visa and MasterCard, Discover
• No Monthly Fees with terminal
• FREE Terminal, cellular phone Swiper or POS for restaurant
If a business has a low average ticket, Merchant Resources can provide a transaction fee of 5 cents.
To receive a free no obligation merchant account quote, visit http://www.credit-card-processing.com or call 1-888-895-3129.
Company Name: Merchant Resources
Contact Person: Jim Johnston
Country: United States