He offers the following:
PRESCOTT, AZ – 26 Jan, 2016 – Not Allah, but the God of the Bible says, “Who is like Me, declaring the end from the beginning.” In the 22nd chapter of beginnings (Genesis), Abraham sacrifices a ram to spare Isaac, father of Israel. Now, “at the time of the end,” a ram will be sacrificed to spare Israel, as seen in the 8th chapter of Daniel.
• Daniel was in the palace at Shushan, but “I saw in a vision and I was by the river Ulai.” Librarians say the modern name is the Karun River by Kuwait where U.S. troops deployed against Iraq, 2003.
• Alexander’s victory at Arbela was 700 miles away. Daniel’s vision fits our time better.
• The coalition formed by Bush was called a GOAT-Global Organization Against Terrorism.
• A goat “came from the west on the face of the whole earth.” (King James Bible) The U.S. coalition came from Korea, Australia, S. America, Canada, Europe – “the whole earth.” Alexander did not.
• The goat “touched not the ground.” Desert Storm was the first war fought largely in the air. Alexander had no choice of planes. The imagery fits “the time of the end.” Persia is now Iran.
• Islam may wonder why God would allow “the Great Satan to conquer militant Islam when we have brought alcohol, tobacco, Hollywood, crime, sex, violence on TV, and appear to favor abortion, homosexuality, things that the Bible condemns, but Daniel’s prophecy is about who He sees will win, and America will have its time of judgment soon as the US “horn” is broken.
• But first it must go to war against Iran. What triggers the goat’s anger when Obama seems like a brother to the Muslim Brotherhood? The 14th chapter of Zechariah offers woe for Jerusalem. “All nations” (Arab/Muslim) are gathered against Jerusalem; half the city goes into captivity. Goat anger and militant reaction could imply Islam’s betrayal of an agreement for peace.
• This information shows the God of the Bible as the true God who knows the end from beginning.
• Because of an end-time application of Daniel, we re-look at the 7th chapter of Daniel to see “four king[doms] which shall arise out of the earth.” The lion with eagle’s wings can be seen by the symbol of the UK and US; the bear is Russia; the leopard with four heads could be an alliance of China, Korea, Japan, Thailand, and the dragon with 10 horns could be the European Union. The papacy is the little horn as the Protestant reformers saw it growing out of the Roman Empire.
Ruhling says the destruction of Jerusalem is the next big prophetic event and he expects it this spring because of five ‘when-then’ signs from last year, adding that when we see it, it’s a heads up signal because judgment then turns to America.
He recommends his Alpha & Omega Bible Code that has mostly five stars on Amazon. It has more information from Daniel, Revelation and the wedding parables, and it’s free this Wednesday, January 27.
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: Total Health
Contact Person: Dr. Richard Ruhling
Country: United States