Global bench-top dental autoclaves market is expected to reach USD 64.35 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing incidence rates of dental disorder and rising patient awareness levels pertaining to sterilization are some major growth impacting drivers of this market. With remote and mobile healthcare access becoming the need of the hour, bench-top dental autoclaves are expected to witness a surge in demand over the next six years. In addition, growing number of initiatives aimed at curbing hospital acquired healthcare infections related expenditure via sterilization is expected to enhance market demand during the forecast period.
Automatic bench-top autoclaves are the most lucrative segment of this market and are expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6.5% during the forecast period. Growing demand for automatic bench-top dental autoclaves, on account of its ability to render error free and faster results is one of the major factors accounting for the segment’s rapid growth. Additionally, North American and European countries pursuing device automation, is expected to positively impact market growth over the next six years.
Browse full research report for bench-top dental autoclaves market:
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Pre and post vacuum bench-top autoclaves were the leading product segment in 2013. High market penetration rates and cost effectiveness associated with these products are some factors accounting for its large share.
- North America was the most revenue generating region, accounting for over 40.0% of the market in 2013. Major factors attributing to its large share include the presence of relatively higher healthcare expenditure and patient awareness levels and large dental procedure volumes. Extensive presence of government initiatives monitoring and implementing medical device sterilization in the region is also expected to drive market growth.
- Asia Pacific is expected to present this market with lucrative future growth opportunities. Large prevalence of dental diseases and rising patient awareness levels coupled with improving healthcare framework in the emerging markets of India and China are expected to result in a surge in product demand during the forecast period. Increasing number of dental procedures and a heightened need for safe medical practices owing to quickly rising demand for dental tourism in these markets are also expected improve device usage rates.
- Some key players of the bench-top dental autoclaves market include Tuttnauer, FONA Dental, W& H Dentalwerk International, Melag, Midmark and Antonio Matachana.
- Development of technologically advanced and cost effective products via rigorous R&D investments is a key growth strategy adopted by these players. These companies also enter into strategic alliances with dentists and focus on enhancing brand awareness through community activities.
Request for sample of this research report:
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global bench-top dental autoclaves market on the basis of product and region:
Global Bench-top Dental Autoclaves Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• Pre and Post Vacuum
• Semi Automatic
Bench-top Dental Autoclaves Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 – 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States