The factors driving the growth of the global market include growing base of end-user industries and increasing demand of natural waxes. Waxes have applications in several industries ranging from ink and coatings to packaging, paints to textile, electrical and electronics to rubber, and cosmetics and pharmaceuticals to food. Despite sluggish growth in the paraffin wax production, the demand for waxes in several industries is increasing.
The growing base of end-user industries is creating demand for huge production of waxes, especially the natural and synthetic waxes. Waxes are used as processing aids, or as additives or base materials for improving the product quality. All these functions have significant effect on the properties of finished goods, such as surface protection in ceramics and metals, surface gloss in cardboard and paper, corrosion inhibitor in metal works, water repellent in textiles, and insulator in electric and electronics.
Explore Report with Detailed TOC on “Global Wax Market” at:
The information and data in the publication “Global Wax Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2020”, represents the research and analysis of data from various primary and secondary sources. A top down approach has been used to calculate the market size. P&S Market Research analysts and consultants interacted with leading companies of the concerned domain to substantiate every value of data presented in this report. The company bases its primary research on discussions with prominent professionals and analysts in the industry, which is followed by informed and detailed, online and offline research.
In 2014, the Asia-Pacific market held the largest share in the global market, in terms of value and volume. The major reasons behind the growth of the wax market in the region are presence of large number of wax producers in the region and growing base of end-user industries. Asia-Pacific is also anticipated to witness the fastest growth with a CAGR of 4.6% in terms of value, during the forecast period. However, the European market is witnessing sluggish growth, owing to the shutdown of Group I base oil refineries in the region. China is the largest supplier of waxes, especially petroleum based waxes, across the globe. A major portion of wax production from China is supplied to the U.S. and the European countries.
Ask for Sample Pages:
During 2015-2020, the health industries application segment is expected to witness the fastest growth, a CAGR of 5.1%, within the global wax market in terms of value.
Some of the major players operating in the global wax market are China National Petroleum Corporation, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Sasol Limited, The Lubrizol Corporation, Petroleo Brasileiro S.A., Honeywell International Inc., Akzo Nobel N.V., Evonik Industries AG, and Hexion Inc.
Browse Related Research at:
This research offers actual historical market size for the period 2011 – 2014 and market forecast for the period 2015 – 2020, of the global wax market in the U.S. dollars and kilotons.
GLOBAL WAX MARKET
- By Type – Petroleum and Mineral Wax (Paraffin Wax, Microcrystalline Wax and Others), Synthetic Wax (Polymer Wax, GTL Wax and Others), and Natural Wax (Vegetable Wax and Animal and Insect Wax).
- By Application – Candles, Packaging, Rheology/Surface Applications, Board Sizing, Health Industries, Cosmetics and Others.
- By Region – Asia-Pacific, North America, Western Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, and Central and Eastern Europe.
GLOBAL WAX MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
Asia-Pacific Wax Market
- Asia-Pacific Wax Market Breakdown by TypeAsia-Pacific Wax Market Breakdown by Application
- Asia-Pacific Petroleum and Mineral Wax Market by Type
- Asia-Pacific Synthetic Wax Market by Type
- Asia-Pacific Natural Wax Market by Type
North America Wax Market
- North America Wax Market Breakdown by TypeNorth America Wax Market Breakdown by Application
- North America Petroleum and Mineral Wax Market by Type
- North America Synthetic Wax Market by Type
- North America Natural Wax Market by Type
Western Europe Wax Market
- Western Europe Wax Market Breakdown by TypeWestern Europe Wax Market Breakdown by Application
- Western Europe Petroleum and Mineral Wax Market by Type
- Western Europe Synthetic Wax Market by Type
- Western Europe Natural Wax Market by Type
Latin America Wax Market
- Latin America Wax Market Breakdown by TypeLatin America Wax Market Breakdown by Application
- Latin America Petroleum and Mineral Wax Market by Type
- Latin America Synthetic Wax Market by Type
- Latin America Natural Wax Market by Type
Middle East and Africa Wax Market
- Middle East and Africa Wax Market Breakdown by TypeMiddle East and Africa Wax Market Breakdown by Application
- Middle East and Africa Petroleum and Mineral Wax Market by Type
- Middle East and Africa Synthetic Wax Market by Type
- Middle East and Africa Natural Wax Market by Type
Central and Eastern Europe Europe Wax Market
- Central and Eastern Europe Wax Market Breakdown by TypeCentral and Eastern Europe Wax Market Breakdown by Application
- Central and Eastern Europe Petroleum and Mineral Wax Market by Type
- Central and Eastern Europe Synthetic Wax Market by Type
- Central and Eastern Europe Natural Wax Market by Type
About P&S Market Research
P&S Market Research is a market research company, which offers market research and consulting services for various geographies around the globe. We provide market research reports, industry forecasting reports, business intelligence, and research based consulting services across different industry/business verticals.
As one of the top growing market research agency, we’re keen upon providing market landscape and accurate forecasting. Our analysts and consultants are proficient with business intelligence and market analysis, through their interaction with leading companies of the concerned domain. We help our clients with B2B market research and assist them in identifying various windows of opportunity, and framing informed and customized business expansion strategies in different regions.
Company Name: P&S Market Research
Contact Person: Abhishek, Executive – Client Partner
Phone: +1-888-778-7886 (USA/Canada Toll-Free)
Address:347, 5th Ave. #1402
City: New York City
Country: United States