WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – 10 Feb, 2016 – BrainXchange – a leading boutique conference organizer – announced the early confirmed speaker lineup for the Enterprise Wearable Technology Summit East, which includes some of the biggest companies and foremost experts in the world.
Wearable technology – one of the fastest growing and most exciting sectors in mobile technology – promises to be a game changer for the enterprise, where numerous job roles and tasks in all industries require employees to have access to real-time information in a hands-free, on-the-go fashion.
“The enterprise adoption of wearable technology is really beginning to ramp-up. The market is moving from enterprises piloting 20-30 devices to commercially rolling out hundreds of devices.” – Andrew Ferguson, Innovation Director, BrainXchange.
The Enterprise Wearable Technology Summit East – being held June 16-17, 2016 at W Downtown in Atlanta, Georgia – is the only event focused exclusively on the use of wearable technology in business and industry. Consisting of real-world case studies and best-practice user examples, the conference looks into how some of the most forward-thinking companies, from across the industry spectrum, are seeking to utilize wearables in order to innovate, boost productivity, increase efficiencies, cut costs, and improve the safety of employees in the field.
Ubimax, one of the leading sponsors of the conference and a leading supplier of industrial Wearable Computing Solutions, also announced the opening of its new office in Atlanta, Georgia, one of the primary logistics hubs in the United States. “I am very happy to announce the opening of our first non-European office in Atlanta!” states Dr. Hendrik Witt, CEO of Ubimax, who completed his PhD thesis in the area of wearable computing at Georgia tech with Prof. Thad E. Starner as his supervisor. “We have selected Atlanta as the best location for our first US-based office with many existing customers, partners, research institutes and events all based in and around Atlanta. This marks a major milestone in our anticipated strong growth in the attractive North and Central American markets.”
Here is a look at some of the early confirmed thought leaders:
• Chief Futurologist, Volvo Car Group
• Technology Development Manager-Emerging Technology Office, Duke Energy
• Dean of Innovation, Gap, Inc.
• Global Operations Innovation Business Manager, The Hershey Company
• Head of Innovation, Walmart Labs
• Leader, Mobile CoE and Search CoE – New Media and Emerging Technology, General Electric
• Technology Director, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
• Director Business Process Improvement, AGCO Corporation
• Team Lead, Emerging Technologies & Strategy, Information Services, PowerStream Inc.
• Senior Director of Project Solutions, Mortenson Construction
• Emerging Tech Lead, Lockheed Martin
• Solutions Design North America, DHL Supply Chain
• Senior Manager, Research & Testing, VF Corporation Global Innovation Center
• Engineering Specialist, Tenaris
• Senior Director, Solutions Design, DHL Supply Chain
• Manager, Innovation Systems, Newell Rubbermaid
Registration for the Enterprise Wearable Technology Summit East in now open.
For more information, contact Andrew Ferguson (email@example.com) at 914–874-5143.
BrainXchange is a boutique conference company dedicated to providing interactive learning and intelligent networking opportunities for leading minds and industry professionals at each and every quality event it produces. Through these initiatives, BrainXchange is pioneering the new way that business is being conducted and connections are being made.
For more information, visit: http://www.brainxchange.events/
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: BrainXchange
Contact Person: Andrew Ferguson
Country: United States