The Global Food Safety Testing Market accounted for $11.2 billion in 2014 and is poised to reach $16.4 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 4.8%. Food safety testing is necessary for safe and quality products and also to avoid any kind of health issues like food poisoning. Some of the key drivers of the market growth include increase in food borne illnesses, technological advancements and implementation of strict food safety regulations by the authorities. However factors such as lack of food control infrastructure, testing laboratories and resources in developing countries are restraining the market growth.
Food Safety Testing Market is segmented by contaminants, food type, technology and geography. On the basis of contaminants, the market is segmented into Pathogens, Salmonella, Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs), Toxins and others. By food type, it is segmented into Convenience Food, Dairy Food, Meat and Poultry, Fruits and Vegetables and others. By technology, it is categorized into Chromatography, BiochipsBiosensors, Food Irradiation and others. The market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe. On geographic basis, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (ROW).
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
Some of the key players in the market include Intertek Group Plc, Eurofins Scientific, Abbott Laboratories, Applied Biosystems, Silliker Inc., DuPont Nutrition and Health, Bureau Veritas S.A., Genon Laboratories Ltd, BioControl Systems Inc and Genevac Ltd.
Blog URL: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
What our report offers:
• Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
• Market share analysis of the top industry players
• Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
• Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
• Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
• Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
• Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
• Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Phone: India: +91 7755981103, Toll Free US/Canada: +1-855-455-8662
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner