OTSEGO, MN – 16 Feb, 2016 – NefCase will be the first intuitive child-resistant container for EpiPens and insulin pens on the market. The simple design utilizes an easy to use push down and turn safety cap, similar to that used on a Tylenol® bottle.
Additionally, the waterproof container is made from impact resistant plastic to protect its contents. NefCase is a must have for parents with young children, as it allows for safe carrying of EpiPens or insulin pens.
Key highlights include:
• Easy, Tylenol® type cap allows for intuitive use in emergencies
• Easy to use child resistant case for Insulin Pens, EpiPens® (and generics)
• Robust case, protects contents – similar material used in Nalgene® bottles
• Clear, easy to see contents
• The only child-resistant case on the market designed for emergency auto-injector medication
• Made in the Minnesota
NefCase, a Medfer brand, was inspired after a doctor visit proved a 2 year old was (more than) capable of removing the blue safety cap on a bright colorful EpiPen® trainer, we knew a safer way to carry an EpiPen® was needed. Additionally, we knew that the case also needed to be intuitive to be used in an (anaphylactic) emergency. From here, NefCase was born.
NefCase is a robust container (think Nalgene® bottle) with an easy to use Tylenol® type child-resistant cap.
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: Medfer
Contact Person: Jason Lawinger
Country: United States