‘Cloud Services in Europe: Trends in Ecosystem Development and Services Integration,’ a Telecom Insider Report by Pyramid Research, analyzes the market for cloud services in Europe. It provides an overview of the market trends in the cloud market such as recent innovation, investments by telco and cloud service providers, increasing adoption by enterprises etc. The report provides a detailed analysis of market drivers that are accelerating adoption of cloud service and facilitating innovative in the cloud industry.
The report is organized as follows:
• Market context: This section examines trends in European cloud market such as investments by IT and communications service providers as well as large telcos and integrators.
• Market drivers – Key approaches to cloud innovation: This section examines more specifically the markets drivers including development of new innovative cloud systems to meet demand by enterprises, emergence of new complex ecosystems, new role of service providers in managing and integrating IT resources for enterprises and reinvention of traditional IT apps and services for the cloud.
• Market detail – Case studies: It includes four case studies explaining solutions, goals and monetization plans of cloud provider with brief about innovation in their cloud services.
• Key findings and recommendations: This section provides the report’s findings on cloud market, along with Pyramid Research’s recommendations for IT and communication service providers as well as for technology vendors.
Browse Detailed Report With TOC at:
• Most of the major European telcos and ITSPs have invested heavily in their own venture funds, start-up ecosystems or acquisition programs based around new technologies for digital transformation.
• The cloud adoption rate among European enterprises continues to accelerate, driving providers to respond with more tactical that which include organized co-opetition and cloud service integration. Partnerships between the likes of arch-traditionalist Sopra Steria and hyperscale cloud giant Amazon Web Services underscore the clash of cultures as formerly cautious IT managers dive into cloud, driven by management’s increasing confidence in cloud’s stability and security, increasing local data centre capacity and development of strong internal policies.
• Mainstream cloud adoption and the shift to on-demand computing is resulting in an increase in the number of providers and services that enterprises use. Service providers can leverage existing IT systems and application management strengths to position themselves as managers of services.
Cloud Services in Asia Pacific: Global Consolidation and Evolving Provider Specialization:
Global Cloud GIS Industry 2016 Market Research Report:
Reasons To Buy
• This Telecom insider helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the European enterprise cloud services market opportunity, competitive environment and best practices for telcos and equipment vendors.
• The competitive landscape and the most successful strategies are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
• The broad but detailed perspective will help telcos, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging enterprise cloud services sector across the European region.
• The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
Request A Sample copy of This Report at:
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States