According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Fruit & Vegetable Processing market is poised to reach $270 billion by 2022. Rising middle-class population, development of new technologies, rising disposable income are the major factors favoring the market growth.
However, increasing cost of power & energy is restraining the global fruit & vegetable processing market growth. Increasing health awareness is fueling the processed products market in urbanized economies.
Browse Full Report With TOC at:
The Asia-Pacific region is estimated to be the fastest growing market. China and India are the fastest growing countries for processed fruit and vegetables market due to increasing disposable income and huge agricultural production. Major importers and exporters of the market are China and the US.
Some of the key players in the market include Nestle S.A., GEA Group AG, Del Monte Foods, Inc., Safeway, Inc., Krones AG, ConAgra Foods, Inc., JBT Corporation, Dole Food Company, Inc., Maxwell Chase Technologies, The Kroger Company, Greencore Group PLC, Bosch Group, Buhler Group and H. J. Heinz Company.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
? Fresh Cut
Processed products Covered:
• Mixed pickles
• Acetic acid
Processing Equipment Covered:
? Washing & Dewatering
By Operation type:
? North America
? Asia Pacific
• New Zealand
• Rest of Asia Pacific
? Rest of the World
• Middle East
• South Africa
Blog URL: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
What our report offers:
• Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
• Market share analysis of the top industry players
• Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
• Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
• Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
• Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
• Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
• Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Phone: India: +91 7755981103, Toll Free US/Canada: +1-855-455-8662
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner