According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Insulated Packaging market is estimated to be $11.2 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $15.9 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.13%. Improved financial surroundings, growing urban population and expansion in the food & beverages sector are some of the key factors driving the market growth.
Increase in raw material cost and stringent government regulations are the factors hindering the market growth. Growth of pharmaceutical industry creates plenty of opportunities for the vendors involved. Fluctuation in prices of raw materials is the major challenge faced by the market.
View Full Report with TOC at:
In addition, the change in mindset of end-users has generated the usage of insulated packaging in their everyday life. Food & beverages is the fastest growing insulated packaging application. The Asia-Pacific region created the major market for insulated packaging in terms of value. Europe accounted the second-largest market and is anticipated to be the fastest growing market for insulated packaging during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in the market include Sonoco Products Company, Greiner Group, Winpak, E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Co., Deutsche Post DHL, Huhtamaki OYJ, Amcor Limited, Innovia Films, Constantia Flexibles and Sofrigam.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
? Food & Beverages
? Semi Rigid
? Corrugated Cardboard
By Packaging Type:
? Bags & Pouches
? Boxes & Containers
? North America
• Rest of Europe
? Asia Pacific
• New Zealand
• Rest of Asia Pacific
? Rest of the World
• Middle East
• South Africa
Blog URL: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
What our report offers:
• Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
• Market share analysis of the top industry players
• Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
• Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
• Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
• Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
• Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
• Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Phone: India: +91 7755981103, Toll Free US/Canada: +1-855-455-8662
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner