This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of USA HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2010-2014) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in USA.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Browse Detailed Report With TOC at:
• Independent market sizing of USA HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
• The High Net Worth trends in USA 2015 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the USA 2015:
HNWI Asset Allocation in the USA 2015:
• There were 5,376,392 HNWIs in the US in 2014, which held US$20.5 trillion in wealth.
• The HNWI population in the US increased by 2.8% in 2014, following an incline of 3.8% in 2013.
• Growth in HNWI wealth and numbers is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of HNWIs in the US is forecast to grow by 8.6%, to reach 6,038,381 in 2019, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 27.7%, to reach US$27.7 trillion.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
Table of Contents:
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 US Key Facts
4 Distribution of Wealth in US
4.1 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
Request A Sample copy of This Report at:
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States