This report provides the latest asset allocations of USA HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of USA HNWIs to 2019 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in USA.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Browse Detailed Report With TOC at:
• Independent market sizing of USA HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
• The HNWI Asset Allocation in USA 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
Global Galactooligosaccharides(GOS) Industry 2015 Market Research Report:
High Net Worth trends in the USA 2015:
• Business interests were the largest asset class for US HNWIs in 2014, with 29.9% of total HNWI assets. This was followed by equities with 29.2%, real estate with 16.6%, fixed income with 10.6%, cash with 8.1% and alternatives with 5.5%.
• Equities recorded growth at a rate of 66.5%, real estate at 28.4%, business interests at 27.7%, and alternatives and fixed income at 20.2% during the review period.
• Alternative assets held by HNWIs in the US decreased during the review period, going from 6% of total HNWI assets in 2010 to 5.5% in 2014. HNWI allocations to commodities also decreased from 1.5% to 1.3% of total assets over the same period.
• WealthInsight expects allocations in commodities to decline over the forecast period, to reach 1% of total HNWI assets by 2019, as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in demand for raw materials from China. This is expected to cause global commodity prices to flatten out.
• The US HNWI liquid assets valued US$9.8 trillion as of 2014, representing 47.9% of total wealth holdings.
Table of Contents:
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 US Key Facts
4 Distribution of Wealth in US
4.1 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
Request A Sample copy of This Report at:
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States