Florida, March 2: Marketresearchengine has released its latest research report, “Petroleum Coke Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014 – 2021” with latest market insights. Petroleum coke is a by-product of the oil refining process. As refineries worldwide seek to operate more efficiently and extract more gasoline and other high value fuels from each barrel of crude oil, a solid carbon material known as ‘Petcoke’ is produced.
Browse Full Report here: http://marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/global-petroleum-coke-market
Petroleum coke can be further categorized into green coke or calcined coke. Green coke is the initial product obtained from the cracking and carbonization of the feedstock to produce a substance with high carbon hydrogen ratio. Green coke is further processed to produce calcined coke. Additional processing eliminates the volatile matter and increases its electrical conductivity.
Uses of Petroleum Coke
Petroleum coke is typically used as a source of energy, or as a source of carbon for industrial applications. Fuel grade petcoke represents nearly 80 percent of worldwide production and is a source of fuel for cement kilns and electric power plants. Calcined petcoke has the highest carbon purity and is used to manufacture energy, as well as in the aluminum, graphite electrode, steel, titanium dioxide and other carbon consuming industries.
The report analyzes two major segments in the petroleum coke market – fuel grade coke and calcined coke. The former is projected to remain the predominant segment globally because it is regarded as being more cost competitive than coal and natural gas. Petroleum coke has made significant inroads in the cement and power industry and has started giving competition to coal. Petroleum coke is an excellent, inexpensive product to blend with coal in traditional coal fired boilers.
The report mentions and profiles the top companies that operate in the global petcoke market, namely BP Plc, Chevron Corporation, ExxonMobil Corporation, Saudi Arabian Oil Company, Valero Energy Corporation, Essar Oil Ltd, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Reliance Industries Limited.
The global petcoke market is segmented as follows:
Petroleum Coke Market: by Product Type Analysis
- Fuel Grade Coke
- Calcined Coke
Petroleum Coke Market: by End Use Segment Analysis
- Power Plants
- Cement Kilns
- Blast Furnace
Petroleum Coke Market: by Regional Analysis
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (RoW)
Scope of the Report:
- We provide latest information about all active and planned refineries.
- We Provides historical data from 2014 to 2015, and forecast period to 2020
- Information on refining, by refinery and country
- Provides operator information for top active and planned refineries
- Latest developments and contracts related to petro refineries across different countries globally.
- Details of end use consumption of petroleum coke in major countries.
- Pricing scenario of petroleum coke in major countries.
5 Reasons to Buy this Report:
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned refineries globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast refinery and unit capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
- Gain valuable insights on the pricing scenario of petroleum coke industry.
Check out Other Market Research Reports is as below.
1) Global Base Oil Market Research Report – Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014 – 2021 http://marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/global-base-oil-market-research-report
2) Global Biochar Market – Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 – 2021 http://marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/global-biochar-market
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States