“GlobalData’s ?Quarterly Equipment and Services Deals Review – Q4 2015”? report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the oil and gas equipment and services industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, partnerships, and PE/VC transactions registered in the equipment and services segment in Q4 2015. The report provides detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last five quarters segregated into deal types, segments, and geographies.
Browse Full Report With TOC at:
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData?s proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
– Analyze market trends for the oil and gas equipment and services industry in the global arena
– Review of deal trends in the market
– Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Partnerships, Private Equity, and Venture Financing in the equipment and services industry
– Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
– Geographies covered include – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
Blog URL: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
Reasons to buy:
– Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
– Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
– Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring and ways to raise capital in the market
– Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the oil and gas equipment and services industry
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry
– Identify top buyers in the oil and gas equipment and services industry
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Phone: India: +91 7755981103, Toll Free US/Canada: +1-855-455-8662
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner